Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
jklmno108133, stuvwx334403, stuvwx841917, dillonmatthews, thouriver
57202 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57200 Members
417 Forums
112997 Topics
800661 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 715
Beetlemess 305
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 267
Nancy Roussy 175
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 95
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 93
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 46
Mona - Astronomy 41
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#305559 - 04/06/07 09:30 PM Aspirin may help cancer treatments
Alegra - Cooking for Kids Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: San Diego, California, United ...
http://www.biologynews.net/archives/2007/04/06/aspirin_discovery_may_improve_cancer_treatments.html

Check out this article! Amazing news that aspirin amy assist in cancer treaments. Uexpected synergy...

Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Twitter Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Facebook Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to MySpace Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Del.icio.us Digg Aspirin may help cancer treatments Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Yahoo My Web Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Google Bookmarks Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Stumbleupon Add Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Reddit
#305658 - 04/07/07 10:05 AM Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments [Re: Alegra - Cooking for Kids]
Modern Woman Offline
Wolf

Loc: India
Aspirin is a wonder drug.
thanks for the link.

Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Twitter Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Facebook Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to MySpace Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Stumbleupon Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Reddit
#324846 - 06/26/07 07:10 AM Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments [Re: Modern Woman]
Catrina Offline

That�s good news that the use of Aspirin, also known as Ecotrin can reduce the cancer problem among people but this doesn�t mean that we can all take Ecotrin. Last year I was prescribed this drug since I was having very painful menstrual cramps. But my condition became worse when I took this drug; high fever, vomiting, abdominal pain and the doctor told me to immediately stop this medicine these are the side effects of the medicine. I�ll advise you all to read the warnings, side effects, overdose reactions�etc of [color:#000000]Ecotrin and take the necessary action as soon as you find something abnormal while you are taking this drug.

[/color]

Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Twitter Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Facebook Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to MySpace Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Stumbleupon Add Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments to Reddit
#324849 - 06/26/07 07:33 AM Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments [Re: Catrina]
Modern Woman Offline
Wolf

Loc: India
Ecotrin is same as aspirin?

#681164 - 04/25/11 12:34 PM Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments [Re: Modern Woman]
Clenbut Offline

Thanks for all the information on Aspirin, as long as i know Ecotrin is a coated Aspirin, it is also used in the high blood pressure patients to dilate the blood vessels to reduce the intra cellular pressure. Aspirin is also regarded as a harmful drug because of its side effects.

#681396 - 04/26/11 05:09 AM Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments [Re: Clenbut]
Deborah - Biology Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: California, USA
Yes, I know that taking aspirin as a blood thinner can also have dangerous side effects if you are involved in any sort of major trauma, as it can prevent a wound from clotting. It makes it easier to bleed to death in some circumstances.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 05:09 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:59 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Rosie 66
Home Finance
Today at 04:54 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:51 AM
Particle System - Emitter Shape Parameters
by Digital Art and Animation
Flash and Animation
Today at 04:44 AM
Astrophotographer of the Year 2014 - shortlist
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:31 AM
What are You Reading Right Now?
by Rosie52
Business Owners
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
What Do You Do?
by Rosie52
Self Development
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
zombie hunt charity need ideas
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Yesterday at 06:07 PM
Recipes using tea
by mary-tea1
Tea
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.