Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Sandra Gail, aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa, Ruth Sattler RN
56983 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56983 Members
417 Forums
112490 Topics
794974 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 832
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 254
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 183
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 121
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 92
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#295926 - 03/01/07 10:58 PM What's your favorite Insect?
Alegra - Cooking for Kids Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: San Diego, California, United ...
What's your favorite insect?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 03/01/07 10:57 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Add What's your favorite Insect? to Twitter Add What's your favorite Insect? to Facebook Add What's your favorite Insect? to MySpace Add What's your favorite Insect? to Del.icio.us Digg What's your favorite Insect? Add What's your favorite Insect? to Yahoo My Web Add What's your favorite Insect? to Google Bookmarks Add What's your favorite Insect? to Stumbleupon Add What's your favorite Insect? to Reddit
#296613 - 03/04/07 09:32 PM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Alegra - Cooking for Kids]
Alegra - Cooking for Kids Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: San Diego, California, United ...
I put otehr beccuase it's always changing! Recently, I'd say bees, becuase they're in the news so much.

Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Twitter Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Facebook Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to MySpace Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's your favorite Insect? Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Reddit
#457138 - 10/05/08 09:00 PM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Alegra - Cooking for Kids]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I picked Lady Bugs, just because

Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Twitter Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Facebook Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to MySpace Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's your favorite Insect? Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's your favorite Insect? to Reddit
#457164 - 10/05/08 10:41 PM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Rosie 66]
Claybird Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Indiana
Its hard to say. I love butterflies and dragonflies, and some moths are right up there too, but I had forgotten how fascinating praying mantis' are until I saw three in the last few weeks for the first time in years. They are so huge, and seem so intelligent, I was SO happy to find them in my yard!
Oh, I musn't forget the katydids that are still chanting in the trees every evening and will continue until the first frost.

#457173 - 10/05/08 11:45 PM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Claybird]
SpiritualArtist Offline
Gecko

Loc: USA
Monarch Butterflies because they are large and colorful with their black and orange contrast. I also like the metamorphosis life process of butterflies because it reminds me of the human journey. smile

#457175 - 10/05/08 11:46 PM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: SpiritualArtist]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
I chose Dragonflies because they are mysterious, beautiful and a symbol of good luck.

#457176 - 10/05/08 11:49 PM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: SpiritualArtist]
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
For me, the Dragonfly and firefly are signifant. Both seem to have an emotional effect when I run into them.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

#460117 - 10/17/08 03:32 AM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Beverly - Math Coach Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Texas
Butterfly - ...for its beauty
Ant - ...for its work ethic
June Bug, Dragon Fly, and Firefly - ...for childhood memories

#460394 - 10/18/08 12:57 AM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Beverly - Math Coach]
Bylen Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Alabama
Childhood memories smile

The inch worm

#460396 - 10/18/08 01:03 AM Re: What's your favorite Insect? [Re: Bylen]
daisybun Offline
Gecko

Loc: Prescott, Arizona USA
I saw one of those huge wasps the other day that lays its eggs on the backs of tarantulas. Then when they hatch, they eat the spider.
My favorite would be the lady bug.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Creating a Sandwich Meal
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
1 second ago
Tofu in Sandwich Meals
Sandwiches
13 minutes 3 seconds ago
Planning Safe Vacation Fun with ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
17 minutes 4 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
41 minutes 28 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
43 minutes 59 seconds ago
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
46 minutes 57 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
51 minutes 12 seconds ago
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:44 AM
Low Carb Beer
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 06:34 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:40 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches), 160 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.