Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando
57215 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57215 Members
417 Forums
113018 Topics
801164 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 470
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 146
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 73
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#286753 - 01/05/07 01:02 AM What Alcoholic Drink Are You?
cocktailgirl Offline
Amoeba

Okay, some of these blogthings can be in bad taste, but we all know they are in good fun, right? :)

You Are Sex On the Beach
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Twitter Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Facebook Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to MySpace Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg What Alcoholic Drink Are You? Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Stumbleupon Add What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Reddit
#286754 - 01/05/07 03:11 AM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You?
lala21 Offline
Gecko

Loc: Canada
You Are Rum

You're the life of the party, and a total flirt
You are also pretty picky about what you drink
Only the finest labels and best mixed cocktails will do
Except if you're dieting - then it's Diet Coke and Bicardi all the way

lol... interesting

Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Twitter Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Facebook Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to MySpace Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Reddit
#286755 - 01/05/07 11:12 AM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You?
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Jim beam straight up ;o)

Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Twitter Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Facebook Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to MySpace Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? to Reddit
#286756 - 01/05/07 09:10 PM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You?
1Bluecat Offline

Loc: Florida
Red, red wine makes me feel fine...

#291257 - 02/07/07 09:26 PM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? [Re: 1Bluecat]
Anne Hampton Offline

Red wine completes my day.

#292377 - 02/13/07 10:42 PM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? [Re: Anne Hampton]
Alegra - Cooking for Kids Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: San Diego, California, United ...
I took that quiz, the drink is wrong, but the spirit is pretty accurate...

You Are A Martini

You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.
And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.
Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.
And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!

What Alcoholic Drink Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatalcoholicdrinkareyouquiz/

My favorite drink is El Diablo:

1 part Reed's Ginger Brew
2 parts Top Shelf Tequilo (like Coralejo)
1 part Fresh Lime juice (NO ROSE'S)

serve over ice... delish!

Edited by AlegraBiology (02/13/07 10:43 PM)

#294159 - 02/21/07 11:41 PM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? [Re: Alegra - Cooking for Kids]
ShoeGal818 Offline

Loc: Ny
I think I'm with the Red Wine Girls !!

#296182 - 03/02/07 07:23 PM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? [Re: ShoeGal818]
DeafSharonAnn45 Offline

[b]I am more of a whiskey drinker..I prefer Ezra Brooks and Pepsi. I also took this test below and it's right..that's who I am...lol...and I also like Evan Williams, and Jack Daniels (all are ketucky straight bourbon whiskey--sour mash)...Evan W. and JD are "strong and smooth" and Ezra is "strong and strong" (just right for me)..I like my drinks strong in tastes.
I also sometimes drink Rum and Pepsi..

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Edited by DeafSharonAnn45 (03/02/07 07:45 PM)

#304759 - 04/04/07 12:04 AM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? [Re: DeafSharonAnn45]
Samantha Neale Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
How about quantro tequila & limes Wow wow wow !!

#304761 - 04/04/07 12:27 AM Re: What Alcoholic Drink Are You? [Re: cocktailgirl]
ChelleT&L Offline
Chimpanzee

Loc: Lake Lanier, Georgia
Originally Posted By: cocktailgirl

You Are Sex On the Beach
When comes to drinking, you like it to go down smooth. You really don't like the taste of alcohol - just its effect on you. So, you're proud to get drunk on fruity, girly drinks. Because once you're liquored up, the fun begins!

It must go with the name! wink

Edited by Harmony (04/04/07 12:29 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Sandy / Cocktails Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Was Your Trickiest Job Interview Question?
by Dianne W - Editor
Unemployment
6 minutes 57 seconds ago
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Dianne W - Editor
Unemployment
9 minutes 46 seconds ago
What Should You Avoid in the Interview Process?
by Dianne W - Editor
Unemployment
10 minutes 43 seconds ago
What to Include in an Email Cover Letter
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
14 minutes 14 seconds ago
How to Spot a Fake Job Ad
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
15 minutes 0 seconds ago
The second interview is important too!
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
16 minutes 20 seconds ago
How to Respond to the Difficult Customer Question
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
18 minutes 58 seconds ago
Verify Interview Information
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
26 minutes 20 seconds ago
How to Prepare for an Interview
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
29 minutes 43 seconds ago
Words NOT to use in interview
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
30 minutes 16 seconds ago
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Cheryll - Bahá'í Life, Dianne W - Editor), 146 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.