So stoked! My medieval novel Finding Peace was chosen for a BookBub promotion on June 11! I'm honored and am now counting the days smile.

https://www.amazon.com/Finding-Peace-Medieval-Romance-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B008FQZ8JY/

If you guys haven't advertised with BookBub yet I highly, highly recommend it. They're pricey - my ad run is about $300 - but they vault you into the top 10 of the entire Amazon system and you easily make far more than that in profits.

For those who keep trying and get turned down - make sure you've got a solid set of reviews. Next, do you tweak the description and cover before each new submission? If you just resubmit the same thing they turned down it's likely they'll turn it down again. I had to tweak my covers and descriptions MANY times before finding the combination they liked. And it's fair to say these guys know what they're doing - if they like it, the readers are drawn to it. So tweaking for BookBub is really a lesson in marketing in general. You get instant feedback as to whether it's right yet or not.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum