Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
The Law of Attraction is a secondary law that works within the Law of Vibration. The Law of Attraction is the force that attracts one like vibration to another. Here I offer some tips on working with the Law of Attraction to create more goodness in your life.

The Law of Attraction

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Nice article. I remember when The Secret came out and everyone was placing orders with the Universe and wondering why it wasn't happening. The Law Of Resonance/Vibration is often forgotten about!

Thank you!

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, that's one of the main reasons I became so interested in the Universal Laws. The Law of Attraction, alone, made no sense to me LOL!!!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I love how quantum physics shows that we are just vibrations and frequencies attracting similar vibrations back to us depending on the thoughts, beliefs and actions we take. We are ultimately just transmitters telling the universe what we want all the time and it keeps giving us that. When we say we want something then act in ways that do not support that then no matter how much we want it we won't get it because we're not in harmony with it vibrationally. We are always using the LOA though mostly unconsciously hence why we keep getting the same results and experiences.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I also used to get affirmations confused with the Law of Attraction. I thought because I affirmed, for example, "everything I touch is a success," that I would be successful, not realizing that after I was done with my affirmations, I was worrying about succeeding. I ended up receiving "more to worry about" instead of success LOL.

We ARE transmitters - attracting back to us something that will help us feel like we already feel.

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.