So right now I'm on the fence of coming to terms with and accepting my new body post weight gain or starting the journey of losing weight. I'm fairly petite 5'3" and never weighed more than 120lbs in high school. Now I'm 21 and after going to college, being in a long term relationship (just got married in May!!) and having some hormonal issues, I now weigh between 170-175lbs. My doctors say once my hormonal issues resolve I could drop a few pounds without trying, but even if I don't not to worry, that I'm still fairly healthy, despite having a high bmi. My cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar are all good. They also said its a plus that most of my weight is not around my middle, so that's less stress on my heart (my measurements are 41-32-44). But to get to the point I guess I'm asking should I get rid of all my old clothes that don't fit anymore and get some new things to wear for the new me and accept my post weight gain physique or possibly try to lose a few? What would you do? Open to all positive suggestions and feedback.