Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
I once considered enrolling in a fairly well advertised online program to finish my doctoral degree. I wanted to do this so badly. It was so exciting when I contacted them, but that excitement was short-lived when I discovered how unwilling they were to answer my questions. They actually told me they would not give me data on their completion rates until AFTER I enrolled, I turned and never looked back. I was still very disappointed though because distance learning would have been the only way I could have afforded to go back to school--I had to keep working.

Surprisingly, this program was fully accredited by a legitimate agency! This shows how important it is to look at other factors beyond accreditation when considering a program.

Fortunately, online programs are becoming more mainstream. Many public and private institutions are offering distance learning. This article will share more information on how to decide if a particular program is right for you.BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Distance Learning
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 05/11/14 11:26 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Corlia Logsdon
Unemployment
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I would not like it. First of all I live with two monsters and they rarely both at the same time go outside so being able to learn like that is out of the question. But also I would want a teacher present, sure we can reach one by email or whatever but it is not the same thing as being in a class with the teacher present.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/11/18 03:29 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.