Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 83 1 2 81 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

It was a competition of cooking for kids, the judging was like Chopped but the game was like Guy's Grocery Games. A boy was either sick or injured or handicapped because for some of it he had the right for some help but he is the one who chose what to do, he is the one who picked the ingredients and who made the food, the help was mostly for cooking. The judges and the host thought he would be crushed because he did not pick a lot of ingredients plus what he made was so simple (donuts - each plates had a hole and a donut with a simple icing on it but i think 1 did not had icing) and when came judging the judges were so impressed on how good it tasted. If there is an end to it I do not remember.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

C
C
Oh, so many, many dreams! There are two that lingered with me: In one dream, my husband was holding the hand of our little boy who died years ago and they were walking on a short pier. I was walking a little ways behind them. My husband was trying to jump onto a large ship that was near the dock but it was started to leave and there was no loading ramp. He grabbed our son around the waist with one arm and then jumped and reached up to grab the side railing of the ship. I was alarmed because he was going to drop our little boy so I ran towards the end of the pier, preparing to jump into the water to save him but then my husband managed to pull them both into the ship.

The only thing was that the ship changed into one of those canoes filled with Disneyland guests all paddling on the canoe ride. I watched as they all paddled away but I was not panicked as I knew it was a temporary theme park ride.

This dream, to me, reflected what is going on with my husband right now. He is missing our little boy and my husband would love it if he could die to be with him (jumping on the ship). However, he will not die. Instead, he will take a leisurely pleasure trip with our son (down memory lane).

And this dream was true. The next morning, my husband told me that he was missing our son very much and so he got in the car to take a long car ride to be with his thoughts and memories. He returned feeling much better.

In my second dream, I was running and running through a large commercial storage facility. There were garage type doors on both sides of the aisle but I remember running hard, not wanting something to catch me.

This dream, too, reflects what is going on in my waking life. I have been revisiting a lot of old, stored memories--good and bad. I try to get past them but all that effort (running) will do no good unless I change the scenery. I need to focus more on the present moment.

What have you dreamed about lately?

Lori Chidori Phillips
Bellaonline Dreams editor
Dreams site
C
C
This is a dream I had a very long time ago, but it foretold of coming events regarding my daughter:

My children (I had three) and I were standing on the front porch of a beach house that was right on the shoreline. There was a tsunami coming and we could see this gigantic wave cresting before us. I gathered my children in my arms and told them to hold onto me and the porch poles as we braced for the wave to hit us. And it did. Hard.

The wave pulled back towards to sea and my little girl was yanked from my arms because the force of the wave was so strong. I screamed and felt this terrifying panic. Then, the next wave hit us but I felt my daughter in there so I grabbed her and held tight.

As the water receded, we stood there drenched but relieved that we all were together.

In my waking life, my daughter was diagnosed with the same terminal genetic disorder that killed my youngest. Hers is a milder case so it turns out that she could live a somewhat typical lifespan. And then, we just learned that there is a cure being tested in clinical trials now that the FDA could approve.

So, as in my dream, although she was whisked away from me, she has returned to my arms once again.

Lori Chidori Phillips
Dreams site
C
C
My cousin's father passed away yesterday in the wee hours of the morning. My cousin told me that they both knew his time was near because he had been having "visitation" dreams or dreams of his deceased family members and friends.

He told my cousin that my mother, father and grandmother had come to visit him in a dream. It makes me feel good to know that our loving relationships continue on after death. They were preparing him to cross over. This man was a very good man, and I know he was greeted and welcomed by many.

Lori Chidori Phillips
Dreams site
C
C
I always make it a point to ask people if they can share a dream they had. I hope you will share one of yours here with us!

Meanwhile, I can share with you another dream I have had recently about a house. Houses typically represent ourselves so it was interesting that in this dream, the house was quite unusual in the floor plan. One bedroom led to another wing which you had access to only through that one bedroom, etc.

The houses in my dreams can be slightly different but for a while I was seeing a particular house. It was big with two or three stories and very large and expansive inside with many rooms. I liked to have guests and visitors over so my sisters and their families are often in my dreams in my large house. I just recall how the floor plan was different.

Sometimes, access to huge other wings of the house was limited through a bedroom and I thought that it was inconvenient even in my dream.

I suppose, this reflects how I feel: I am different. Unusual even. I love my family, even my extended family, and they are in my home and heart all the time. However, some areas of myself, while inviting and open to guests, are not easy to access.

Wow, what a boring post. Sorry.

Lori Chidori Phillips
Dreams site
Page 83 of 83 1 2 81 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.