Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy
57406 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57406 Members
417 Forums
113451 Topics
805521 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 574
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 150
Jana - Creativity Editor 130
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 79
Nancy Roussy 72
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#775987 - 08/01/12 01:44 PM Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets
Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Offline
Koala

Loc: Huron, South Dakota
These last couple of weeks many people close to me and myself have endured the pain of losing a beloved pet. Traditional pets or exotic pets it makes no difference, the pain of the loss seems unbearable. Until you stop to realize the joy these beautiful animals have left behind; enriching our lives greatly.

Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets

Rest in peace dear sweet souls you will be greatly missed. If you have lost an dear pet and would like to memorialize him or her here is a chance to do so. Reply and tell us about your much loved pet.

Edited by Diana-Exotic Pets Editor (08/02/12 01:40 PM)

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Twitter Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Facebook Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to MySpace Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Del.icio.us Digg Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Yahoo My Web Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Google Bookmarks Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Stumbleupon Add Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Reddit
#775988 - 08/01/12 02:16 PM Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

RIP Cedramoon you will be greatly missed!

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Twitter Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Facebook Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to MySpace Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Stumbleupon Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Reddit
#776035 - 08/01/12 05:00 PM Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
skunkmom Offline
Jellyfish

RIP my long time friend I will miss you always.

Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Twitter Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Facebook Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to MySpace Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Stumbleupon Add Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets to Reddit
#776122 - 08/02/12 01:27 PM Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Calla Offline
Shark

Trixie Rest in peace we will love you forever and thank you for bringing such joy to our lives.

#776127 - 08/02/12 01:39 PM Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Koala

RIP my dear Missy you were a important part of our family and travel with us for thousands of miles. You will part of my soul for ever, until we meet again.

Exotic Pets

Birds

#776801 - 08/08/12 04:40 AM Re: Broken Hearts - Death and Dying - Exotic Pets [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
reptilepop Offline
Jellyfish

Rest in peace twister we had a few things to work out at first but we had many years of friendship. I will always miss you my good friend. I know we will meet again.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Gastronomic Migration - The Manila Galleons II
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
01:40 AM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
08:51 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
06:08 PM
Eye Color Made Easy
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
04:26 PM
2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
by Brenda - Teaching LDS
Teaching LDS
04:24 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
02:50 PM
Which Is Your Favorite Type of Bag
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
02:33 PM
Discolored Nails
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
02:30 PM
Stress Relieving Activities
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
02:25 PM
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
11:55 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (shanlung), 76 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.