BellaOnline
Posted By: M o e Favorite Mascara - 02/29/08 08:14 PM
I constantly try new mascaras and am always disappointed and end up going back to the same pink and green tube. What mascaras have you found work best for you?

Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Favorite Mascara - 02/29/08 08:18 PM
Since I seem to have a real problem with mascara I always used Almay up until I stopped wearing makeup a few years back. Almay never bothered my eyes.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/01/08 02:46 PM
if i wore it i would wear Maybelline
Posted By: chloe21 Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/01/08 05:22 PM
Maybelline is my favorite too. I've always worn it.
Posted By: Nancy - Baby Names Editor Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/01/08 05:35 PM
I haven't worn mascara in a long time, but I've been planning to pick some up, so I'm actually quite interested to see what the results of this poll are... smile
Posted By: Eng Culture Nicola Jane Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/01/08 05:41 PM
My Favorite mascara is Lancomes one with the two brushes to give a cat like affect. It is expensive �25, but it is soo nice. My colour is brown/black.
Posted By: Eng Culture Nicola Jane Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/01/08 05:42 PM
Good question Moe smile
Posted By: M o e Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/02/08 01:07 AM
I've tried so many brands. Recently I bought a bunch of Avon ones when they had a mascara sale. I was so disappointed. Within a few weeks they were seriously clumping withing the tube. Maybeline has always been very reliable and somewhat affordable. I've found Mary Kay's quite nice but expensive.
Posted By: Kim - OnlineServices Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/02/08 10:06 PM
I hardly ever wear mascara.
Posted By: Carol- Today In History Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/03/08 03:54 AM
I have tried several brands, and Laura Mercier has the only mascara that I am not allergic to. I don't wear it often, but it's good to know that I can if I want to. Thank you Laura Mercier!
Posted By: M o e Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/03/08 04:10 AM
I forgot to mention that I'm also using a clear mascara from Elf. I find it good on the days I wear my glasses and want to accentuate the eyes but not to much.
Posted By: Robin Crime Editor Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/03/08 04:13 AM
Mary Kay with this one.....
Posted By: joanj Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/03/08 02:00 PM
I use organic mascara from Miessence. It's great! In fact, I use all their organic cosmetics and the ingredients are clearly listed on the website. I especially don't like putting chemical products around my eyes.

These are the only ingredients in their mascara:

* Organic Aloe Vera leaf juiceOrganic Aloe Vera leaf juice
* Organic Sugar-cane ethanolOrganic Sugar-cane ethanol
* Iron oxide - blackIron oxide - black
* Organic unrefined beeswaxOrganic unrefined beeswax
* Organic Jojoba Seed OilOrganic Jojoba Seed Oil
* Organic Shea Fruit ButterOrganic Shea Fruit Butter
* Natural GumNatural Gum
* Organic Rose Essential Oil Organic Rose Essential Oil
* Proprietry Blend of Essential OilsProprietry Blend of Essential Oils
* Purified WaterPurified Water
* organic rice bran extract non-gmo lecithinorganic rice bran extract non-gmo lecithin
* Non-GMO LecithinNon-GMO Lecithin
* Organic Rosemary ExtractOrganic Rosemary Extract
Posted By: bzystar Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/03/08 03:34 PM
Why stop at Mascara! I use natural skin care from Swiss Just. They have natural products for skin care and most every alement.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/03/08 03:43 PM
Hi star, welcome, do you have a lot of snow in New Hampshire, my grand daughter lives in Pittsfield N.H. had to go by snow mobile to get to her house ;o) car got stuck in all the snow up there
Posted By: joanj Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/04/08 01:37 PM
We even had snow in North TX today!
Posted By: M o e Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/04/08 09:12 PM
Now did that cool things off any?
Posted By: joanj Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/05/08 09:50 PM
Well, it warmed up the next day so hard to tell! Since we rarely have cold weather, no one knows how to drive in it and there were lots of accidents. I'm glad I work at home.
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/06/08 08:43 PM
Joan, thanks for the heads up on the organic mascara. I have tried some Miessence products in the past and will try their mascara. I'm really trying to go all natural.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: Favorite Mascara - 03/21/08 07:14 PM
I have tried the Lancome mascaras a few times - the Maybelline works just as well! Plus, I would get a "starchy" feel from the Lancome.
Posted By: BrownBeauty Re: Favorite Mascara - 04/16/08 12:24 AM
I prefer L'oreal Voluminous. My lashes look much longer, and I love the curved brush.
www.ethnic-beauty-central.com
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Re: Favorite Mascara - 04/16/08 01:05 AM
I have blonde eyelashes. cry

So mascara is very important to me. And I try lots and lots of different ones.

My current favorite is Rimmel's lycra lash extender. It works wonders, but it is a nightmare to take off!
Posted By: Bonniesa Re: Favorite Mascara - 04/16/08 01:15 AM
I like the way brush from Elizabeth Arden but go with the red and green Maybelline that is brown/black.
© BellaOnline Forums