Welcome

Posted by: Kim - Cosmetics

Welcome - 01/27/11 10:43 AM

Hi everyone and thanks for visiting the Cosmetics forum. This is the place to come if you want to discuss articles, ask questions or just talk anything makeup.

If this is your first visit to our forum, please take a look at our active threads so you know what we're currently talking about (this also helps reduce double posting). Feel free to post to any existing discussion or to start a new thread.

This is a friendly forum, so even if there is a differing of opinions please respect each other. Posts that are disrespectful or that use harsh language will be edited or deleted.

Do
Check out FAQ for commonly asked questions.
Share ideas
Ask questions
Bring up topics you would like to see featured in an article

Don't
Spam
Use the forums to advertise products

You can read Forum Rules here.

Thanks for visiting us and I look forward to hearing for you!
Posted by: Dianne W - Editor

Re: Welcome - 01/27/11 10:11 PM

Welcome Kim, I can ALWAYS use cosmetic tips! Glad you're here!
Posted by: Phyllis Doyle Burns

Re: Welcome - 02/04/11 02:34 PM

Welcome to BellaOnline, Kim!
Posted by: Tuculia, Daughters Editor

Re: Welcome - 02/06/11 08:18 PM

Hi Kim,

Welcome to the community I will look forward to reading your articles and dropping in on your forums for topics. Have fun!

Tuculia Washington
Daughter's Editor

Re: Welcome - 02/06/11 10:54 PM

Thanks everyone smile. I'm very happy to be here, working with such a talented group of writers!

Re: Welcome - 02/22/11 07:11 PM

FlingWings- I completely agree with you. Just a new lipstick or eye shadow can really make you feel great about yourself. In a future column I plan to discuss how cosmetics can help those ladies who have/are fighting cancer can still feel and look as beautiful as ever. Thanks for your comments and welcome to the forums, I look forward to reading more from you smile

Re: Welcome - 02/27/11 09:30 PM

Hi AlHerioc! Welcome to the Cosmetics forum. Can you clarify what your comment meant so I can use the feedback to ensure this site and forum are helpful for everyone?
Posted by: Clenbut

Re: Welcome - 03/01/11 01:37 AM

Hi, I am new to this forum and want to say hello to everyone here.

Re: Welcome - 03/01/11 09:07 AM

Hi Clenbut! Welcome to the Cosmetics forum. We're glad to have you and I look forward to your posts smile!
Posted by: Jacklove

Re: Welcome - 03/02/11 08:24 PM

Thanks everyone smile. I'm very happy to be here, working with such a talented group of writers!

Posted by: polarbear

Re: Welcome - 03/21/11 12:00 AM

hello everyone. I'm very happy to be here.:-)

Re: Welcome - 03/31/11 04:09 PM

Hi polarbear! Welcome to the Cosmetics site!

Please feel free to jump in with any questions or suggestions!

I look forward to seeing you on the forums smile
Posted by: amandark03

Re: Welcome - 04/12/11 07:00 PM

Hi Kim, glad to find a makeup person that will teach me how to do the things my mom never taught me.

Re: Welcome - 04/13/11 06:06 AM

Welcome to the Cosmetics forum amandark03! My mother's idea of makeup is chap stick, and she never taught me how to wear makeup either. So I understand not having someone to tell you eyeshadow doesn't go on your cheeks when you are 12. Not that that ever happened to me whistle

Please feel free to take a look around, and if you have any questions, or suggestions for an article you would like to read you can post on here to send an email. cool
Posted by: Promila

Re: Welcome - 05/09/11 07:33 AM

Cosmetics are really important for women.It is also known as second skin of a women.So one must very carefully choose cosmetics for themselves.

Re: Welcome - 05/23/11 08:14 AM

Promila, welcome! Yes, some women do view cosmetics as a second skin. I look forward to your imput!
Posted by: Josephine02

Re: Welcome - 07/01/11 01:50 AM

Hi I am new to this forum and it's my pleasure to be with the nice group in this forum....
Posted by: deepak patel

Re: Welcome - 08/23/11 05:53 AM

which product should i have to use for falling of my hair?...
Posted by: Peter Rock

Re: Welcome - 10/04/11 07:59 AM

Thanks kim, I have impressed to your cosmetics information.
Posted by: ashusood

Re: Welcome - 01/10/12 07:11 AM

thanks kem for sharing these rules in the post, i am also new here