BellaOnline
Posted By: barb2luv4lyf Cruising - 05/25/11 05:21 PM
I always dream of pleasure cruising. But it's quite expensive but even though i am saving very hard to make this dream of mine come true.
Posted By: Nancy - Cruises Re: Cruising - 03/24/12 04:38 PM
Cruising is a wonderful experience and it's so relaxing! For the best prices, try to go in the shoulder seasons (generally late spring and fall) when the prices tend to come down. Keep us posted!
Posted By: Angie Re: Cruising - 04/04/12 02:27 AM
I enjoy cruising too. It is a really good deal too - room, board, food (24 hours a day), entertainment, games and what not. It is a lot of fun.
Posted By: Sandra - Party Planning Re: Cruising - 04/12/12 09:56 PM
After the first cruise I/we were hooked. It's one of the most relaxing vacations ever. I should also add, the most fattening also!!
Posted By: sailingmaggie Re: Cruising - 05/04/12 05:35 PM
I can't get enough cruising. Everything is taken care of for you! Sandra - I know what you mean about fattening. A lot of friends we cruise with have experienced it. I've learned to be disciplined and take myself down to the gym before breakfast every morning. Or at least a brisk walk around the decks if nothing else!
Posted By: Nancy - Cruises Re: Cruising - 10/10/12 03:17 PM
I know exactly what you mean, too. There's so much free food available 24/7 on cruises. I've gotten in the habit of avoiding the elevators and taking the stairs when I'm moving around the ship. That helps keep the pounds off, as does going to the gym. I love the fitness areas with lots of windows so you can look out over the water. That always keeps me going!

All the best, Nancy
© BellaOnline Forums