BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor The Walking Dead Season 6 - 03/06/16 03:08 PM
TWD Season 6 is off the charts this season! The action has been hard-hitting and non-stop. I think I've spent every episode on my feet in front of the TV screaming at the characters. For the comic book lovers, I'm glad to see that they stuck true to the comic books with Carl losing an eye, but since I'm not a TWD comic book reader, I just love the TV series as it is. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with Rick and Michonne, it's just so awkward to introduce a love story right now, but we'll see where it goes.
No spoilers for tonight's episode. My heart has just now returned to a normal rate. Talk about nail biting action and suspense! So far these last episodes have been must watch eps. The group are now full-on kill or be killed mode. Besides the action going up, the writing has improved - less filler and tighter plot.

Dianne, I watch with friends and family. We have a "who's going to go tonight" running count. Now we have a personal drama angst/love story count going.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: The Walking Dead Season 6 - 04/10/16 08:46 PM
What an season finale! I know there are a lot of people who were upset over not knowing who was killed and a lot of people who are kind of acting like they've never seen a cliffhanger before, but I must say the season 6 finale was too awesome and everyone is definitely entitled to their opinion.

I've got a lot of theories on who might be dead, though I have an equal number of reasons as to why it shouldn't be the people I think it is.

I can't wait until October!
© BellaOnline Forums