BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela, Pregnancy Editor New Quiz - All Things Baby - 09/22/08 09:01 PM
Baby Stuff QuizBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: New Quiz - All Things Baby - 09/22/08 09:16 PM
Oh my I got 3 wrong, after having four children i guess that wasn't to bad smile
Angela that was fun, i like quizzes got any more?
I will definately be working on some more.

I'm thinking "Pregnancy Anatomy" and "Pregnancy Nutrition" would be good quizzes for my topic. :-)

Which three did you miss?

Angela <><
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: New Quiz - All Things Baby - 09/22/08 09:53 PM
The ones with the strange names lol
Posted By: msbaby Re: New Quiz - All Things Baby - 09/22/08 10:40 PM
I thought that I blew it on the vernix question. My mind went blank on me; blanker than what is normal for me at this time of the afternoon. A great primer on lots of pertinent pregnancy terminology.
I know that one will probably be the hardest for people but it's something I get questions about ALL the time. "What was that stuff on the baby's skin?" :-) So I figured it would be a good "head's up" for first time moms to help them know what to expect.

There is an entire debate now about whether it's better to scrub that off, or, as many are now doing, rub it in as a skin conditioner.

When I chose to rub the vernix in instead of bathing it off as I did with my first born, I found that with my last two, their skin didn't get dry or peeling. Could be a coincidence but it makes sense if you think about it.

Glad you liked the quiz!

Angela <><
© BellaOnline Forums