BellaOnline
Posted By: Paula Laurita Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum - 01/27/06 11:35 PM
Enjoy your stay here. Play our Book Title game, post a question, make a comment on an issue affecting librarianship.

Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum - 06/02/06 05:27 PM
I have a Master's degree in Library Science. In fact, I am in the main library at Vanderbilt University in Nashville at this moment.
That's not a question, that's just showing off.

In fact, I've got two library degrees in Library Science. Don't beleive me? Well prove that I haven't then.
Hello, I'm an associate librarian. I'm currently working on my undergraduate degree and then I plan on transferring to get my masters. I have over 15 years of various library experience.
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to comment on the library related discussions here.
Check out my Twitter Feed.
Posted By: Angie Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum - 08/23/09 10:35 PM
I was working on a certificate for genealogical librarianship. The four courses I took were interesting and certainly would help me in my work as a volunteer at our historical society library.

I probably need a course in the Dewey Decimal System though. That is beyond my comprehension. I like to file books in locale groupings as that is how I use them.
For a fun way to learn the DDC check out Do You Know Dewey. You may also prefer the Library of Congress system.
Posted By: katsa Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum - 01/07/11 02:45 AM
ha ha, I am "toddzgrrl02" but given that I am divorcing Todd and couldn't remember my login information, I have a new name here now :)
© BellaOnline Forums