BellaOnline
Follow this link to read my review of the celeb-reality show, Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling.

Did you watch it? If yes, what did you think and will you watch it again?

If you haven't seen it, are you planning on watching any of it all? Read my article and then come back here and let me know if your mind is changed.

I surprisingly enjoyed it and will do a weekly review of the show until the last one. It should be very interesting or at least it has the potential to be. Only one thing missing. Omarossa. Maybe next season???
Hey Vance? Is Bill Demott (also known as Hugh Morrus among other monikers like General Rection from WCW) training these wannabes like he used to train Vince's rookies? I was just wondering because since not many new wrestlers seem to be coming to WWE I would think Bill would jump to Hogan's show to stay busy.
No the main trainers are Beefcake and Knobbs. However, their sparring partners are wrestlers in training I think. One of them is Knobbs' younger brother. They will also be having guest trainers throughout the weeks like Rob Van Dam and others.

One of the celebs is going to be hurt and I believe taken to a hospital also.

The ones who were good at it, i.e. Bonaduce and Rodman, made it look really like professional wrestling and there are some who you can see are not any good at all.

SHHHHHH! Everyone please don't tell Obsidiana about Vince's newest Wrestler named Kizarny ..... It'll make him even more depressed!! LOL - Just kidding you, Obsidiana! grin
I bet when Bonaduce has to face a guy like Butterbean he'll wish he had Mr. Kinkaid (from the Partridge Family) back as his stand in. - LOL laugh
Kizarny is Sinn Bowdee from FCW. He was also signed with TNA as Sinn and part of a tag team called "The New Church with Slash". He was also a human dartboard one time for James Mitchell one time as well in TNA.

Nah, he kind of has dreadlocks and some make up on his face but not clown make up just like mascara on his eyes and [censored].

It is funny because the last time the critics called the WWF a circus, Doink showed up.
I enjoy the show because it is a reality show and it is interesting to watch them train and see how they use it in the ring. My prediction is that Danny Bonaduce will win the championship.
I thought so too, Vance. But Rodzilla won? shocked I think Danny wrestled like a man possessed, he even came back from a back injury and still did crazy things in the ring that even Hulk Hogan said were off the charts. I think Hogan himself was the real jabroni the second time he eliminated Danny. Danny showed more heart and guts than anyone else on that show even impressing Goldberg. Go figure. frown
Yeah, I was disappointed when Danny got eliminated. I thought from the beginning that he would go all of the way. Very disappointing.
© BellaOnline Forums