BellaOnline

Childhood is where most people develop the skills to make friends. Kids with Attention Deficit Disorder often have trouble making and keeping friends. This article explores reasons why kids with ADD have trouble making friends and discusses what parents can do to help their kids form friendships.

Friendship Formation and ADD
Posted By: Tuculia Re: Friendship Formation and ADD - 01/08/15 10:35 PM
Hey Connie,

As usual your articles are very informative and full of much needed information. Thanks for sharing!
Tuculia, it is so good to hear from you. Thank you for your positive remarks. I was with friends yesterday, and it helped me remember how hard it is for many kids with ADD to make and keep friends. Obviously, I am not writing ahead!
Tuculia, it is so good to hear from you. Thank you for your positive remarks. I was with friends yesterday, and it helped me remember how hard it is for many kids with ADD to make and keep friends. Obviously, I am not writing ahead!
What activities does your child enjoy that he could share with other potential friends?
When kids find a group with similar interests, they are more likely to find a friend.
Martial arts, theater, and art classes are good ways for kids to find friends.
They are also good for adults.
People who share the same religious belief can often form lasting bonds.
What activities do you think work best for kids with ADD when they have buddies over to play?
What positive strategies work to help kids with ADD make friends at school?
© BellaOnline Forums