BellaOnline

Having better focus at school with Attention Deficit Disorder is not just a matter of sitting at a desk, staring at the teacher, and repeating in your head, "Focus, focus, gotta concentrate on this." It's a process that starts in the home, and then continues at the school. Here are some strategies!

Improving Concentration for ADD
Be sure to check out the related links at the end of the article.
There are many ways to improve concentration with ADD. If you use several of them at once, they can make a huge difference.
One of my students asked for this article. It was his idea. I'm printing it out, so that he can have it.
I am sure that my concentration is going to improve when I get more than 5-6 hours sleep a night.
I'm cooking collard and mustard greens today. They are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They taste great and are a fantastic way to feed your body.
I find the caffeine helps me to concentrate. If I am really tired, Starbucks is my go-to place!
On a daily basis, I have a large cup of coffee in the morning. Then, I have a V-8 VFusion Energy drink or a bottle of tea.

I would prefer to take medication, but I can't take stimulants, due to some other issues.
© BellaOnline Forums