BellaOnline
Valentine's Day is coming up, and it made me think of true love. Just how is true love defined? Where is it found? Do you have a special story about finding true love with ADD? Would you share it with us?

Look for my views on true love and ADD this week. The article will be featured on Valentine's Day!
Finding True Love with Attention Deficit Disorder
:
How would you define true love? How does having Attention Deficit Disorder complicate the equation for true love? Does living with ADD make finding that magical, loving person more difficult? True love is the ultimate friendship. Finding it is part of the answer, but you also need to sustain love.

How would you define true love? How does having Attention Deficit Disorder complicate the equation for true love? Does living with ADD make finding that magical, loving person more difficult? True love is the ultimate friendship. Finding it is part of the answer, but you also need to sustain love.

My true love and I didn't buy presents or give cards for Valentine's Day. Instead, we do those little courtesies that make so much difference on a daily basis.
Share your true love story with us. How did ADD affect the progress of your relationship?
© BellaOnline Forums