BellaOnline
My sister sent me this link, and it is hilarious! It was so totally my day yesterday. I think that when we can find humor in situations, we benefit from the laughter.

In case you're wondering what this video is rated, it has my special rating of "Funny, but True!"

Age Activated ADD

Just click and be prepared to laugh!
What did you think of this? True? Sort of like my house? Not at all like my life?

Now, your turn!
I love this video. It reminds me of my day today. We did get the bird cages cleaned. I am going to cook Asian food tonight.
If you haven't watched this, check it out. Just don't watch with food or drink in your mouth.
I just got through watching this again. I showed it to my oldest son. He laughed too. Everybody at our house recognizes this
cycle.

Just click the link!

Age Activated ADD
Hi Connie,

You are right, it is a laugh and just so typical of more than ADD - I know people who are like this - they just do not finish a job before thinking about the next one while picking things up and putting them down again repeatedly.

What is that famous bit of time management advice when tidying up your desk or decluttering ... "HANDLE EACH PIECE OF PAPER ONLY ONCE"

It is a piece of advice that I need to take to heart for sure!

Cheers
Lestie, I know it speaks to me.
© BellaOnline Forums