BellaOnline
Home Advantage

Tired of lugging all your stuff to the crops? Stay home! This topic takes a look at some of the advantages to just staying home to scrapbook.

Home Advantage
Posted By: SandraJ Re: New Article: Home Advantage - 11/06/12 01:55 AM
I haven't read the article yet, but I do want to comment... The biggest advantage, as far as I'm concerned, is that I have all my "stuff" within easy reaching. Going to crops or friends houses to work on scrapbooks or pages just doesn't work well for me. I always seem to forget something (usually MORE than one thing) and I like to get a layout done all at once.
Posted By: SandraJ Re: New Article: Home Advantage - 11/06/12 02:02 AM
Ok, just read the article and I agree completely with all the advantages. I do like to go to crops but I almost NEVER get much done because the socializing and meeting new people and sharing ideas usually takes over! The big organized crops where they have games & door prizes really distract me so I don't get much done. But it's a lot of fun to visit with people and see what kinds of tools and other great things they are using. Sometimes I've even experienced impromptu sharing of supplies or exchanging supplies with other scrapbookers.
SandraJ - Have you ever hosted a crop? I'm just getting into them myself. I see that you are a Stampin' Up consultant. I'm planning to do an article soon about crops - only fair to see the other side too! LOL
Posted By: SandraJ Re: New Article: Home Advantage - 11/06/12 06:36 PM
I've never organized a crop before but I have organized a weekend retreat for about a dozen friends.
© BellaOnline Forums