BellaOnline
Posted By: Christin - Tarot Which Tarot Card are You? - 11/25/12 04:42 PM
The subject of court cards representing other people in another thread made me think of this piece I wrote last year. It is an article/quiz to see if you can guess which Tarot card represents you.

It explains the different methods for choosing a significator, but just for fun try it out and see what you come up with smile Did your choice match mine? wink

Which Tarot Card are You?
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Which Tarot Card are You? - 11/25/12 07:22 PM
It seems that there are elements of each card in me. If I had to pick just one court card, I would say that the choice according to the astrological dates seems accurate: King of Cups.

Although I also am the Queen of Cups and Pentacles, too, minus a few traits. For example, I feel like the Queen of Cups but I am not mean-spirited when offended. I tend to feel hurt and withdraw.

As for the King of Cups, I'm not a cranky person but I do embody the rest of the traits. Today, I no longer worry as I once did in the past.

That was fun, Christin!
Posted By: jenniechan Re: Which Tarot Card are You? - 11/26/12 05:53 AM
Mine card is Queen of Swords. Thanks for sharing these cards.
Posted By: Christin - Tarot Re: Which Tarot Card are You? - 11/27/12 05:01 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed that hub and Tarot quiz smile thanks for posting your results.
Posted By: jaded_inc Re: Which Tarot Card are You? - 12/26/12 08:43 AM
Hmm, interesting. Taurus, which I am, is page of cups. I don't indentify hardly at all with the page of cups discription. I identified with page of swords, I'm so hypersensitive and believe me, it's not a desirable trait! This is really interesting, I'm going to have to dig deeper and find out what's going on here...
Posted By: MelissaJade Re: Which Tarot Card are You? - 03/22/13 10:38 PM
My husband would say that I'm the Empress lol, my kids would say that I'm temperance, but truly I am the fool lol... No according to that I'm the queen of pentacles.
Posted By: sewfine Re: Which Tarot Card are You? - 04/14/13 09:36 AM
On my computer tarot software I am the Queen of Wands.
© BellaOnline Forums