BellaOnline
Posted By: "Rosie" 6th WIN - 03/22/13 04:48 PM
This is my latest win CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHATS IN THE BASKET

Congratulations!

You won the Hyland’s 7-Day Sleep Challenge Day Six Gift Basket!

If you could please provide us with your shipping address, you should expect to receive your gift in the next 7-10 days.

We hope you are enjoyed some great night’s sleep this week and would love to hear any comments you might want to share regarding The Challenge.

Thank you!

Best,

Lisa
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Re: 6th WIN - 03/23/13 01:41 PM
All Right Rosie! I'm having fun learning all the things you are winning. Can't wait to find out what's in the gift basket. Let us know, please. And Enjoy!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: 6th WIN - 03/23/13 02:34 PM
Thank you , I will
Posted By: Trish-D Re: 6th WIN - 03/24/13 07:37 PM
Congrats Rosie! It's got to be exciting wondering what's in the basket.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: 6th WIN - 03/25/13 01:59 AM
Thank you Trish, maybe I'll get it for Easter then I'll have an Easter Basket smile
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: 6th WIN - 03/31/13 07:51 AM
Got my sleep basket
The gift basket contains:
Hyland’s Calms Forte, 32 ct.; Hyland’s Nerve Tonic, 32 ct.; Hyland’s Leg Cramps PM, 50 ct.; Mack’s® Ultra Soft Foam Ear Plugs, 32 ct.; Theo Rich Dark Drinking Chocolate, 9 servings; Madhava Organic Honey Bear, 12 oz.; Aura Cacia Pillow Potion, 2 oz.; Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Aromatherapy Mineral Bath, 16 oz.; Choice Organic Tea, Chamomile, 1 box (16 tea bags); Lily’s Sweets Chocolate Bars (one each of Original, Coconut, Crispy Rice, Almond), 3-ounce (85 gram); SkinFare Apothecary Prime, 25 ML/ 0.8 oz.
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Re: 6th WIN - 04/01/13 09:30 AM
Rosie,

Sounds like a great basket. I especially like the Organic Honey Bear. Hope you enjoy and Sweet Dreams!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: 6th WIN - 04/01/13 09:47 AM
Thank you Sandra
Posted By: Trish-D Re: 6th WIN - 04/01/13 01:47 PM
What a great bunch of products Rosie. I've used Hyland's Calm Forte before and it helped.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: 6th WIN - 04/01/13 01:55 PM
That's good to know
Trish have you use any other of their products
Posted By: Trish-D Re: 6th WIN - 04/04/13 11:20 AM
Hi Rosie,

No I haven't tried any of Hyland's other products but I have tried Aura Cacia products. Not the ones you have listed here but I used some of their essential oils in massage oil blends when I was a massage therapist several years ago. They were good products too.
© BellaOnline Forums