BellaOnline
Posted By: Ice land insomnia problem caused by pillow - 07/18/12 08:18 AM
Have you ever realized your insomnia may be caused by the pillow you sleep everyday? Studies have shown that the world's 600 million insomnia, there are 150 million is due to the pillow does not apply, and unscientific pillow is the primary factor to cause a variety of sleep disorders. I was shocked by this study, and suffered from the insomnia, but I don't know what pillow is the scientific pillow to sleep, and how long should we change the pillow.Waiting for your advice, thank you!
Posted By: theraven Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow - 10/21/12 06:00 PM
I suffer from insomnia too but never realised the cause could be because of your pillows.

Have been trying to find out more about scientific pillows and some seem to be designed to help posture when you sleep, especially involving the Cervical Vertebra. Other suppliers have indicated they are sealed pillows and anti-allergy. The prices range from around �20 to �35.

Also, there have been indications that pillows (most likely applies to non-scientific pillows only) should be changed once a year at least.

I hope this helps.
Posted By: darawatsons Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow - 11/23/12 02:05 PM
There are many cases that I couldn't sleep but I never thought pillow could cause insomnia. Does bed is also a factor? I think I will consider now changing my pillow every year.
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow - 01/11/13 07:45 AM
I'm pretty certain if your mattress isn't the right firmness or softness for you it would effect your sleep. I had to change my mattress when my back started to hurt.
Posted By: Jilly Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow - 01/11/13 08:23 AM
Weirdly enough, i find fresh clean pillowcases help me sleep better.

I am really attached to my memory foam pillow, btw. If anyone can get one of those, they are amazing.
© BellaOnline Forums