BellaOnline
Posted By: anne69 feng shui ( a no no in the bedroom) - 01/16/13 04:30 PM
Can someone tell me why you shouldn't have a three legged toad/frog in the bedroom? They all say don't but don't say why!
The 3-legged frog, or money frog, is a Feng Shui symbol to attract wealth, and it's usually placed diagonally across from the front door, in the Wealth Area of your home, or near your desk in you office. The front door is called the Mouth of Chi where wealth enters your home, so when you place the frog to look toward the door it can "gulp up" the wealth chi for the house. Avoid placing the frog on the floor. A bedroom should be reserved for rest and romance, so it's not a good idea to place the frog there, and you should also avoid placing the frog in the kitchen. Read about finding the prosperity place in your home - www.fengshuiforreallife.com/Detailed/188.html
Posted By: anne69 Re: feng shui ( a no no in the bedroom) - 01/16/13 08:34 PM
I understand but what can you do if you live in a room which combines as a bedroom and an office + creative centre?
The best solution would be to move the office area out of your bedroom into another room if possible.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: feng shui ( a no no in the bedroom) - 07/11/13 11:48 AM
If you can't move the office out of your bedroom (I couldn't for years!) then try to create two separate spaces using a room divider. If you can't use a room divider, try to position furniture so that it creates separate spaces for bedroom and office.

Symbolically, make the decor very different from each other. You can place the frog in your office area but not in the bedroom area.

Frogs don't belong in the bedroom for their "croaking" can keep one from sleeping well (again, this is symbolic). These amphibians are not known for being romantic or faithful. In fact, their mating and reproductive pattern is quite the opposite from what human like so you don't want that influence in the bedroom. Otherwise, your spouse can "jump" around to find other mates!

Frogs also represent metamorphosis and while change is inevitable, not all change is good in a relationship.
© BellaOnline Forums