BellaOnline
Posted By: Heather - Chinese Culture What do you order? - 03/07/08 07:37 PM
When you got out to Chinese restaurant or order in Chinese food, what do you typically order?
Posted By: BillieCat Re: What do you order? - 03/07/08 07:49 PM
Kung Pow chicken, spring rolls, wonton soup, fried dumplings, pork-fried rice, mei-fun noodles.
Posted By: chloe21 Re: What do you order? - 03/07/08 07:50 PM
Lo Mein with chicken, pork and shrimp.
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: What do you order? - 03/07/08 10:26 PM
Something hot & spicy. Always hot & sour soup. Usually I'll choose something hot & spicy with seafood & veggies. I also love steamed dumplings with lots of hot chili sauce.

Posted By: Eng Culture Nicola Jane Re: What do you order? - 03/07/08 11:18 PM
Chicken curry, hot spicy vermicelli noodles, sesame toasts, mushroom, crispy fried beef (Yum Yum!) and Chinese tea
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: What do you order? - 03/07/08 11:29 PM
Chicken Kung Pao, Chow Mein, Fried Rice, General chicken
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: What do you order? - 03/07/08 11:40 PM
Egg rolls,fried chicken wings,chicken chow mein, egg foo young, beef with broccoli, crab rangoon.
Posted By: bahrain Re: What do you order? - 03/08/08 06:33 AM
General Tso's chicken or Shrimp Lo Mein.
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Re: What do you order? - 03/08/08 07:47 PM
Sizzling rice soup & crab rangoon are always a given...

Then for an entree we like Mongolian beef, garlic chicken, Mandarin pork, and sweet and sour pork. Not all at one time of course, LOL! Oh, and the kids always want chicken lo mein, hubby's just fine with the steamed rice (after the gastric bypass, trying to eat rice makes me very ill)
Posted By: Allison_PCAdvice Re: What do you order? - 03/22/08 09:30 PM
Went to Chinatown today (Boston) and we had BBQed pigs stomach, crab ragoons, short ribs in pepper sauce and BBQed ribs and duck. It was pretty good - besides the stomach - I couldn't get myself to try it.
Posted By: BelleAL Re: What do you order? - 03/27/08 09:10 PM
General Tso's chicken, egg roll and egg drop soup.
© BellaOnline Forums