BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age A Great Start to a New Year - 01/16/10 01:54 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!

I am more determined than ever to get certain things accomplished this year, like loosing some weight and getting my book finished!

How about you? Do you have any specific goals you'd like to get accomplished this year?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: A Great Start to a New Year - 01/18/10 01:32 AM
Hi Deanna,
I have a ton of goals, mostly revolving around writing...I'm finding it hard to get started for some reason.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: A Great Start to a New Year - 01/18/10 03:37 AM
Oh Dianne, do I EVER know that feeling well LOL!

Me and two girlfriends decided to start a master mind group. We started a group at yahoogroups so we can check in daily - we start the morning off with a list of what we plan on accomplishing - then check in at the end of the day. We meet once a month. It is SOOOOO helpful to be accountable - something I never really had before! Now, if I could just get it to work for my diet LOL!
Posted By: jules12 Re: A Great Start to a New Year - 02/02/10 04:28 AM
That sounds like a great idea, Deanna! That is something that I think I would like to start doing as well. I agree with you about the diet part, though...it seems like that would be the thing on the list most likely to be WITHOUT a check mark at the end of the day! LOL
Posted By: lala21 Re: A Great Start to a New Year - 02/22/10 10:27 PM
I have a billion goals to accomplish this year... most of which are the same old goals I have every year but there are still relevent and i want to keep trying...

Living more healthfully (eating well, exercising, reducing stress)

Living more spiritually (attending church, reading my Bible, meditating, being helpful and supportive to others)

Going to the doctor (seems like a no brainer, but this one is really tough for me.. I fear dr's/procedures/tests/disease etc so I need to get over this fear so I can get healthy, stay healthy and try to start a family)

Go to mexio (yes this is a goal this year! this is our last vacation before we start trying to start a family)

Start a family
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: A Great Start to a New Year - 05/20/10 12:56 PM
You can't take anymore vacations after starting a family? Bummer. Lol! I'm just kidding. smile

An acquaintance of mine told me recently that she is currently working on visiting all of the countries in South America. When that is complete, she will work on seeing another continent.
Posted By: lala21 Re: A Great Start to a New Year - 05/29/10 09:06 PM
vacations are definitely a possiblity after we have children, but our last vacation alone together before adding children to our family :P
© BellaOnline Forums