BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age What are your plans for 2009? - 12/29/08 11:02 PM
I'm definitely going to keep better track of my goals this coming year. I was surprised to look back at my goals for 2008 and see I planned on learning to play the harp. I never even took it out of its case HA HA HA!!!

How about you? Anything special you want to accomplish this year?
Posted By: Trish-D Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/29/08 11:17 PM
I plan on being a better organized writer and possibly going back to school if I can get a student loan.
Posted By: CrochetQueen Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 12:18 AM
Well I am getting an opportunity to open a business that I thought would never happen so I will certainly be very busy and I am really happy about it.
Posted By: Trish-D Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 02:06 AM
Congrats! I wish you well on your new venture. grin

Originally Posted By: CrochetQueen
Well I am getting an opportunity to open a business that I thought would never happen so I will certainly be very busy and I am really happy about it.
I am going to work on letting things go. I hold onto hurt like a pitt bull.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 03:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Kristin - Ezines/Newsltrs
I am going to work on letting things go. I hold onto hurt like a pitt bull.

Kristin, I am with you on this one. I hold onto hurt like a pitt bull that's glued to its prey. How 'bout that one. It takes me forever to get over hurt and I've got to get this one under control but the Lord is helping me with it.

Let me give you the same advice my moms gave me....Kim, be like a duck....let the water roll of your back and keep steppin'.

Happy New Year everyone and good luck in your goals and successes into the next year.
Posted By: Beauty B's Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 03:18 AM
To live consciously, to not just say "i'm going to do this or that" but to actually get out there & do it!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 05:26 PM
Trish, being a more organized writer is one of my goals too. And going back to school sounds exciting - that's one of mine too. Are you going to take anything in particular?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 05:26 PM
Ooooh Congrats on the new business venture! You must be very excited!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 05:27 PM
That's a wonderful goal Kristin! I do the same thing - so we can work on it together over the coming year smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 05:28 PM
Kimberly, I LOVE that! Water off a ducks back! That's my new mantra. And cute puppy!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/30/08 05:29 PM
Anastasia, I think living consciously is about the most important thing we can do - and I will also be striving for that in the new year. Thanks for bringing that up!
Posted By: geriart Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/31/08 09:30 PM
Deanna,

What a most beautiful picture of the bridge and soft lights for your home page. I feel blessed just looking at it.

Do you have a link to 'How to pray or talk to Angels?'

In 2009, I am planning to build a home and having troubles with the 'loan'. Times are tough and I am praying every night.
Should I be praying and asking Michael, Gabriel, etc. for specific plans? I do that now. But is there more?
Thank you for your consideration,
geri
Posted By: rdywenur Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/31/08 09:50 PM
#1 priority is to find a job. #2 the usuall...loose weight #3 get rid of all the junk around me. I'm such a collector. I need to free up my space and this will also fre up my life.
Posted By: geriart Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 12/31/08 10:25 PM
Dear Deanna,

I am in the middle of browsing your web site and found what I was looking for. And a great site it is.

Thank you for your consideration.

geri
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 03:04 AM
Happy New year Deanna and thanks for the compliment about lil' ole' Lucky.
Posted By: LesFex Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 09:41 AM

To go back home and resume my acting career.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 06:05 PM
Hi Geri,

That light bridge is simply amazing, isn't it!

Here's a link to my angel articles here on BellaOnline: Angels

You know what I've found over the years? Sometimes me praying for a specific thing is not the best thing I could do. I find that if I leave it more open, and allow God and the Angels to have more say so in it, it always turns out for the best.

So I think if I were trying to manifest building a new home I would come up with a set of affirmations:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in it's own right time for the highest good of all concerned, the plans for my dream home are moving forward and all the details, little and big, are being taken care of.

This or something better is now manifesting for the highest good of all concerned!

Thank you God for hearing my prayers. You ALWAYS hear my prayers!

You know, something like that. And once you are saying your affirmation many times daily, you'll find that your angels will so inspire you to do things that are so helpful to getting you were you want to be.

Just my thoughts anyway wink And I tend to stick with what works LOL!

Best Wishes on that house Geri!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 06:06 PM
Hi Rdywenur, clearing my clutter is a BIG priority for me too! It seems that when my clutter is cleared, my problems clear up so much more easily grin

May your 2009 dreams manifest perfectly and harmoniously for you!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 06:07 PM
Aw thanks Geri!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 06:09 PM
Best wishes on that LesFex! I just recently saw the musical "Scrooge" here at one of our local little theaters. I was so impressed! I love singing, but I can't imagine the talent it takes to be an actor! That's an exciting goal to have! Break a leg!!!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/01/09 06:10 PM
Kimberly, my kids are crazy about teeny dogs! When I showed my daughter the pic of you and your puppy my daughter says "do you think she lets it ride in a little purse?" LOL! So I said I'd ask smile
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/03/09 06:37 AM
hahahahahaha Deanna, I needed that laugh. No, he doesn't hang around me all the time in a lil' purse but he's like a best friend. I'm an at home mom and I talk to him all the time just like he's a human and many times, he acts like it too.

Take a moment out and read the latest "guest author" article I wrote about Chihuahuas in the dog site on bellaonline. Sandy just loved it and hey, it just may give you incentive to "plan one in the near future of 2009"....hmmmm. whistle
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/03/09 11:00 PM
Kimberly, I really enjoyed your article on chihuahuas.

For those of you interested in this teeny dog, here's the link: Kimberly's Article

My aunt has a chihuahua. It's so teeny and sweet. My kids love it - but the dog always wants to climb in my lap LOL!!! Your article explains it well - my children are too hyper for the dog LOL! And it does sit around almost all day long in my aunts lap - and in this cold weather it has a sweet little sweater.

We have a lab mix - and my goal in this new year is to walk her much more faithfully. I notice when she gets a regular walking she feels better and is calmer wink
Posted By: Rachel18 Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/06/09 11:49 AM
More works on my save d children charity
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/06/09 12:24 PM
For 2009
exercise and weightloss for my entire family
to take my Bella site to the next level
work on my house
take a vacation
enjoy life more
make a household budget
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/06/09 03:12 PM
Vishenda, that's wonderful that you are working with a charity.

Diannee, health for the whole family is important for me too. I find because I homeschool and work part time from home that I will do things like let my kids grab chips for snack because I'm busy LOL! Why chips are in the house in the first place is really the problem HA HA HA! I would also like to take a vacation. We haven't gotten away as a family in SOOOOOO long!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/06/09 09:04 PM
I am totally with that whole family fitness thing. Unlike my hubbie and I, who adored playing kickball, dodgeball, jump rope and riding bikes (just playing outside in general), my kidz are home bodies but then I've set 'em up for it. All the entertainment (DVR, hockey table, pool, cable, video games, handset video games, ipods, and so on) is all focused on IN the house.

So,yeah, I'm on board with the fitness things. Thanks Dianne for putting that idea out there.
Posted By: leahmullen Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/08/09 01:46 PM
Deanna:

Thanks for the reminder. I need to make sure I look at my goals every day, or at least once a week. I know I want to schedule more time to write fiction instead of just winging it. I want to work on beautifying my workplace and I want to savor all of my past accomplishments. I turn 40 in 12 months and I've lived a full life, I'd like to take the time to luxoriate in some of my fonder memories instead of jumping from goal to goal as I usually do without taking a breathe. I mean what's the rush? LOL.
Posted By: geriart Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/14/09 04:41 PM
Dear Deanna,
Thank you for your sincere way of asking my Angels to answer my prayers. What a wonderful way to word this genuine quest.
I am making a copy if you don't mind, to read it every chance I get, my goal is daily. If I sticky tack in on the bathroom mirror, I will.
While I'm at it I will pray for a wonderful man. Does that work too in my request?
Will know more next month on the house.
Greatly appreciate your thoughts. This site is getting better all the time. Fabulous work Deanna.
geri www.geriart-paintings.org
Posted By: geriart Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/14/09 04:59 PM
Dear Deanna,

Oh Yes, I will say these Angel prayers and requests several times a day.

Thank you again for your Inspiration.

geri
Posted By: geriart Re: What are your plans for 2009? - 01/14/09 05:03 PM
Hi Kristin,

I love your description regarding holding on to hurt like a Pitt Bull. That is so funny yet true. Think we are all guilty of that, yet won't admit it.
What a great plan for the New Year.

Will check out your ezine site. I plan to write an article on Art soon.
www.geriart-paintings.org
geri
© BellaOnline Forums