BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/22/08 10:02 PM
Being grateful is really good for our emotional state and even our immune system.

What are you grateful for??

I'm grateful for my family - they inspire me and bring sweetness into my life.

I'm grateful for my up and coming job. I'll be writing from home, so I can be with my family, and at the same time I'll be working with someone who is really interesting.

I'm grateful for my speaking/singing gig at the end of March. I love to give talks and mix in inspirational music! It gets me high for days and days.

I'm grateful for the yummy lunch my kids and I had today.. it was mexican food - and soooooo good!!
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/23/08 02:28 AM
Ten things I'm grateful for:

I'm grateful for my health.
I'm grateful for my DH.
I'm grateful for my education.
I'm grateful for the roof over my head.
I'm grateful that I'm able to drive.
I'm grateful that I'm painfree.
I'm grateful that I haven't had a seizure in almost 4 years.
I'm grateful BellaOnline.
I'm grateful for my right choose.
I'm grateful for my back yard.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/23/08 10:19 PM
Today I'm grateful that I wrote yet another song!

I'm grateful that my hubby did the grocery shopping.

I'm grateful for the fresh fruit and veggies from the local fruit stand.

I'm grateful for my girlfriends! Life rocks when you have a great friend!

I'm grateful for our sweet little doggy addition. She's been with us for a week, and she's brought a lovely energy into our home.

I'm grateful for a writing job that's coming up here pretty quick.

I'm grateful that we had a burst of sunlight this morning before the clouds came back.

And I'm grateful for this rain - we could use it here in this drought declared area.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/26/08 07:00 PM
I take a few minutes each day to be grateful for being able to walk, see, breath, & hear; any day that my loved ones are feeling well is a great day.
I am grateful to have a car and a roof over my head. All else is just bonus.....
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/26/08 07:04 PM
Oh I agree BillieCat! We have many bonuses, don't we.

I am happy and grateful today that it is so unbelievably gorgeous outside!

I'm happy we have makings for a yummy lunch.

I'm happy that my kids enjoyed their social studies class this morning, and have a fun class coming up this afternoon.

I'm happy and grateful for my health!
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/26/08 07:15 PM
Ok, I'm grateful:

That it's snowing (no I'm not, but I'm trying to be).
That everyday this week feels like Friday (at least until I realize it's not)
That the dog isn't in barky mode today.
That I'm feeling better than this morning (I think I had a bug)
That I found special snaps for the bed room curtains to keep out that annoying beam of like that always shines on my side of the bed.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/28/08 09:58 PM
Life! I am thankful that I have this life to live.
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/29/08 08:58 PM
Today I'm grateful for:

Another day without snow (yeah!)
DH has gone camping for the night (that will last until about 10pm then I'll get wimpy)
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/29/08 11:26 PM
Right now, for the beautiful spring-like day we are having!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/29/08 11:30 PM
Phyllis, throw some of that weather my way, were bracing for another snow storm tonight into tomorrow, so sick of all this yucky snow can't wait for spring weather, even with the allergies that go with it. ;o)
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/29/08 11:45 PM
Well, it's snowing again so yeah, through me some spring too. DH is camping with some kids from school tonight and it's suppose to get really cold. My toes are cold just thinking about it.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/01/08 02:24 AM
We now have some high wind warnings coming up tonight and lasting till Sunday morning. I am grateful I can stay home this weekend and not worry about it.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/02/08 06:33 AM
I'm happy and grateful that my hubby and I got two more songs recorded smile

I'm grateful that it makes him so happy, and it gives us something else to connect on.

I grateful for the lovely spring weather we had last week.

I'm grateful for my Easy Now herb tea.

Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/02/08 06:36 PM
Sunshine and the promise of Spring.
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/03/08 04:26 AM
Today I'm grateful for a new laptop... and for dh for picking it out. smile
Posted By: mommyword Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/03/08 04:29 AM
Today I'm grateful for my daughters. I woke to the sound of my teenager weed-eating the yard and my younger daughter picking up trash from the deer getting into the trash cans.
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/03/08 04:32 AM
You have them well trained!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/03/08 07:12 PM
Today I'm grateful for the singing opportunities that are coming my way

For the great start to a great day for my children and myself

For the delicious lunch I'm about to prepare

For getting stuff done on my to-do list early enough to be able to play!
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/04/08 07:43 AM
Today I'm grateful for...
a new lap top
a supportive husband
a quiet dog
Posted By: CF_GAL Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/05/08 02:41 AM
This is a great thread....

Today I am thankful for:
1) Another day alive, in good health
2) My loving, supportive family and friends
3) My job...good income to support myself
4) The rain we are getting now and so desperately need
5) My kitty
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/05/08 04:07 AM
Hi CF Gal, welcome to the forum smile

I'm grateful.....

For my book on CD, "A New Earth" by Eckhard Tolle
That I got my Isagenix shake and get to start tomorrow
That my kids had such a great day
That I feel that something really exciting is coming....
Posted By: M o e Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/05/08 04:10 AM
today i'm grateful for
* a fixed touch pad
* no more snow
* sleep
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/05/08 07:06 PM
I am grateful for sturdy boxes so I can get packing up my household.
Posted By: CF_GAL Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/06/08 02:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna
Hi CF Gal, welcome to the forum smile

Thank you Deanna smile

Today I am thankful for:
1) Another day of life, family and friends
2) The roof over my head
3) The wonderful lunch I had with my pals
4) The warm sunshine
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/06/08 06:44 PM
My family and friends. So many have volunteered to help us move and we are going to have a huge pizza party after!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/06/08 06:52 PM
Happy moving Phyllis, and enjoy that pizza
Posted By: Colleen I NL Editor Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/07/08 01:01 AM
I'm thankful for:

- being surrounded by wonderful souls (Deanna, Phyllis - thank you!)
- my hubby who keeps me focused on what's important in life
-my beautiful daughter Emma who reminds me all the time how to giggle
- high speed internet!!!!!!1
- the unlimited possibilites that present themselves each day

Have a great move Phyllis!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/07/08 06:09 AM
Oooh, high speed internet is something to be thankful for, isn't it!

I'm also thankful for the "A New Earth" book on CD I'm listening too ---- it's wonderful.

That my kids are happy.

That my hubby is doing okay.

That we had yummy robin's eggs easter eggs at our book club tonight (we're reading Debbie Ford's book - the best year of your life).
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/07/08 05:04 PM
Happy Birthday to my Mother who is 86 today. I am grateful she is still active and healthy.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/08/08 04:47 PM
Happy birthday to your Mom, Phyllis. That's a great reason to be grateful!
For my son Gus, who helped clear out our loft. And my 'baby' son for his kissess and my husband for letting me yell!
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/09/08 11:45 PM
More sunshine and friendly neighbors outside cheerfully calling hello to everyone.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/09/08 11:48 PM
Vance and Heather and all the people who participate in my forum! Thank you.
Posted By: CF_GAL Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/10/08 03:31 AM
Today I am thankful for the sunshine and a day of relaxation.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/11/08 05:51 PM
Living in a world where I can experience and observe beauty in nature.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/18/08 05:39 AM
I'm so grateful to be in the play at our church! It's been SOOOOO much fun.

I'm so grateful for the wonderful recording job my hubby is doing on my second song. I may actually be able to post it to my myspace page within the next few days.

I'm so happy my mom bought the first season of LOST for her iPod. That means I get to watch it too grin

I'm so happy that we got a bit more rain... it gets so warm here in the summer - and our winters are so short and rarely get very cold or wet. So woooo hoooo .... a bit more rain was lovely!
Posted By: Trish-D Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/21/08 12:54 PM
I'm grateful for my DH.
I'm grateful DH is feeling better and happier.
I'm grateful for our really good real estate agents who are a lovely couple.
I'm grateful I can work at home.
I'm grateful there is some green poking through the ground.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/21/08 01:03 PM
I am grateful that my parents are still alive,
I am grateful for beautiful music,
I am grateful for delicious coffee,
I am grateful to hear the lovely birds sing.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/21/08 01:17 PM
A change of season, great full for spring. good by winter
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/21/08 03:55 PM
I am grateful that I have two clients today who are lovely to see, that I'm ready for the play tonight, that I get a massage tomorrow morning, that my kids are happy and playful, and that I have wonderful friends.

Life is beautiful...
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/25/08 04:50 AM
Okay..... I'm grateful that we are through the toughest of the moving process and that we are getting used to the new place much much easier than I thought!

I'm grateful that this new neighborhood is sweet and the kids can ride their scooters up and down the street.
Posted By: Bea Scott Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/25/08 07:47 AM
I'm grateful for this wonderful book I'm reading!
I'm grateful that I'm going to be off on holiday from work next week!
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/27/08 04:45 AM
It is so true that being grateful is so good for your health and well-being. The list of what I am personally grateful for is by now longer than my arm, and each day I add at least one more. Right now as we speak I am grateful to be able to write and post in this forum and having the ability to write from my heart.
Thank you for hosting the Inspiration site, I see inspiration all around me!
Mary Caliendo tea editor
Posted By: Charity - Roses Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/27/08 04:49 AM
I'm grateful for weekends. How else would we make it through the week? Crossing my fingers for nice weather so I can be grateful for kayaking tomorrow! If not the rain will nice as well, the flowerbeds always can use it.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/07/08 06:44 PM
I am so grateful to be done with our move! We finished up our last load yesterday, and turned in the keys - and now get to fully enjoy putting our new home together smile

I'm so grateful to have reliable internet service again too! I have missed being here so much!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/07/08 07:13 PM
Many happy years in your new home, Deanna
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/07/08 08:10 PM
Thanks so much Rosie! I'm looking forward to being here a while!
Posted By: SNC_Editor_Pam Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/07/08 08:48 PM
Enjoy creating a lovely new nest! I'm sending a housewarming gift of a basketful of virtual two hour naps to refresh you after moving out of the old place and to inspire you as you make your new place home.

Today I am grateful for the Congressional Down Syndrome Caucus
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/10/08 05:30 AM
I'm grateful that the forum upgrade went relatively smoothly! smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/12/08 04:01 PM
Aw Pam, thanks so much for the virtual naps smile They were much appreciated!

I'm so grateful that my family and I are getting into our new groove, and enjoying it! Life is GREAT, and there is much to appreciate!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/12/08 04:02 PM
I think we all are Lisa smile
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/12/08 04:04 PM
Today I am grateful for my loyal readers who send me compliments and encouragement - they motivate me!
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/13/08 06:33 PM
Today I am grateful for waking up and making it to my job so I can provide for my family. I am also extremely grateful for being blessed with 2 wonderful children and a husband who is ejust as wonderful
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 06/10/08 01:42 AM
I'm grateful that we found a solution for that "post not found" bug! Hurrah!! smile

And I'm grateful that the mail queue has caught back up with itself, after being stuck this weekend. So we have smooth mail and a smooth forum!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 06/11/08 09:22 PM
Today I'm grateful for the fun my children and I had while running errands. We picked up a yummy and mostly healthy lunch, and treated ourselves with frozen yogurt. Now we are being lazy and watching tv and I don't feel the least bit guilty smile
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 02/03/16 07:59 PM
For not injuring myself seriously when I fell outside after coming back from errands.

There's a big patch of ice at the base of the steps, it started snowing when we were out. When I was young I came up with a way of walking when there's ice under snow and until today it never failed. Both of my feet went in the air, my toque flew off my hair and I ended up on my behind. I had bags in both my hands and I think this is what stopped me from breaking my fall with my hands. I did not hit my head and back thankfully but I heard a big crack sound on my left side from my shoulder to the head not stopping at the neck. Nothing hurt when it happened and after but now my left shoulder is starting to hurt. I can also sometimes feel where it made a sound on my head and until less than five minutes ago it did not hurt. It hurts too a little on my neck. It is not awful pain. The worst is in my shoulder which I will gladly take over the other parts that could of been hurt.

This actually scared my mom and she even showed genuine concern, the last time she did that was many years ago and no she did not even do that during and after the fire. Dad was sitting in the car with a perfect view and he did not react at all but if I would have to bet I would say that he either insulted me or/and laughed at me.
Rain - we have been in a drought so we are thrilled for rain!
Cars that work - they are old with many miles but no car payment and they get us to work every day.
Jobs - jobs that are enjoyable, and not physically challenging so we can do them for many more years
Family - love my hubby, kids and grand-kids
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/12/16 01:00 PM
The Dallas Stars.

Despite them being eliminated yesterday I am still a fan (i always am - win or lose - i am like that since the first idol i had when very young and will always remain like that - unlike most human beings i know that you do not stop being a human the instant you become famous) and without them I would be dead.

I will be able to see my favorite player in the trophy ceremony (hopefully he will be better treated this year!!!!!!!!!!) and he will play for Canada in the World Cup before the new season starts cool!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 06/16/16 04:41 PM
I am very grateful that last night when something fell in my right eye that it was not serious and it did not injure my eye!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 11/09/16 03:08 PM
Today I am grateful that I have a voice to speak out for those who are victims of racism and sexism. Every person deserves to be respected for who they are, even if they happen to have skin of a different color or female body parts. We all deserve to be heard and listened to.

I will do my part to say something when I hear a person making a comment about "All Hispanics think about knifing my tires in the parking lot. Every single one."

I will do my part to say something when I hear a person saying "Every black person considers throwing themself in front of my car to make money from a frivolous lawsuit. Every single one."

And yes, I know people who have said things like that.

In addition to, of course, the male teacher who says to a female student in an engineering college, "Women don't belong in my class." Luckily, that was not said to me. But it was said to a contemporary of mine, in my college.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 11/13/16 08:40 PM
Today I am grateful that I have a voice online to speak out against harassment. So many people are harassed every day and have no way to counter it. They are harassed merely for being African American or Hispanic or Muslim. No person should ever be harassed simply for being who they are.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 11/16/16 02:12 AM
Today,

I am grateful being given a new slate...
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 01/10/17 04:50 AM
I am grateful that, when my car is caked in ice, I can choose to stay home and work on writing and my websites. I am fortunate. Many others would have to invest time & energy in chipping away at their car and then the danger of driving on the treacherous roads. #mindfulness

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/04/17 06:31 PM
Many of you will remember I used to count the days in a No Complain project. That made it seem like a short-term goal vs an every-day lifestyle so I switched over to expressing gratitude daily. Today I'm grateful for a quiet, safe home where I can work without interruption on tasks of my own choosing. What are you grateful for?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/06/17 05:15 PM
Happy Monday - it's a new week of possibilities! I am grateful I work from home and can set my own to-do list. What are you grateful for today? Every day is a new opportunity to make progress toward your dreams!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/08/17 05:24 PM
Today I'm grateful for the ease in which we can talk with people from all countries, backgrounds, and cultures. It is illuminating to explore a topic from so many diverse points of view. The discussion opens minds. What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/11/17 05:27 PM
Today I am Grateful for having ample food. I love tea and can choose from various flavors each day. Right now I'm drinking licorice, which Bob bought for me by the case smile. Many people struggle for basics. #namaste

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/13/17 04:00 PM
Today I'm grateful that I can generally sleep as long as I need to. I woke up so refreshed and full of energy. Many don't have that luxury. I'm so grateful in general that I took the plunge all those years ago to work for myself. What are you grateful for?

Posted By: Angela - Drama Movies Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/13/17 05:28 PM
The weatherman predicted 13 inches of snow in my community today, so I cancelled my commute to work. The snow hasn't materialized so far, but I'm grateful for some free time to hang out at Starbucks and work on a new BOL article.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/14/17 06:46 PM
Today I'm #grateful I have power. I expected to wake up to a dark quiet house! As much as I love candles, best to leave them for #meditating. What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/15/17 09:38 PM
Today I'm grateful for the Internet in all its variations of Twitter, Facebook, etc. The '50s #FreedomRiders - ordinary citizens simply trying to ride a bus down South - were savagely beaten and few knew until they read the paper the next day. One would hope, in modern times, that the outrage would rise immediately and that help would be sent in. (the journalist who took this photo was also then beaten)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Riders

What are you grateful for?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/20/17 09:53 PM
Today I'm grateful for supportive friends! I had a delicious sushi dinner with a friend who's talented in LinkedIn and learned a lot! We all help each other. What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/22/17 04:45 PM
Today I'm grateful that I *finally* have my email working smoothly again! It's so critical for what I do. I had a bunch of projects stalled until I could make sure the email was OK again. Now I can send out those Mused newsletters!! What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/23/17 04:56 PM
Today I'm grateful for having health care. No matter how well I eat & exercise there's always accidents & genetics. Things wholly out of my control. What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/24/17 05:41 PM
Today I'm grateful I can breathe easily & have clean air. Sometimes we take the simple things for granted. We don't have to look far to see where millions of people struggle to breathe either for medical or environmental reasons. What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/27/17 06:37 PM
Today I'm grateful I'm an author in our modern internet-connected world. I'm writing a Copper Age series and voila there's amazing news with all sorts of details about this 45-yr-old Copper Age hunter! What are you grateful for today?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/26/world...chaeology.html

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/28/17 04:12 PM
Today I'm Grateful that so many people are aware of Climate Change. Despite what one president may try to do, we can be heard & effective. Speak out to your reps. Also, just from a "mercenary" point of view - "Clean Power Plan Repeal Would Cost America $600 Billion, Cause 120,000 Premature Deaths" - so even if one was solely in this for the cash, this repeal is a poor choice for Americans (but a nice one for coal company owners)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/energyinnov...s/#625859e13b78

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/29/17 03:51 PM
Today I'm Grateful we have amazing scientific advances - this paralyzed man can now thought-control his own arm. They first watch brain patterns when he tries to move it, then connect those signals to devices which fire his own muscles (his own spine is damaged). Neat! What are you grateful for?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/health/paralyzed-man-uses-arm-with-aid-of-neuroprosthetic/

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/30/17 05:06 PM
Today I'm grateful Bob & I both are eclectic artists. It is a lot of fun working with him. Here's two of our photos that I just picked up from the "Abandoned" show just ending at the Morini Gallery in Mansfield. Left is his film photo of the ruins of Ross Abbey in Ireland. Right is my photo "Muffled". What are you grateful for today?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/31/17 07:51 PM
Today I'm grateful I've always been an equal earner & partner in my relationships. Apparently younger men disagree - studies find the current generation of men prefers in higher numbers for women to stay home and have less say. Very bizarre that we're moving backwards.

Why do you think that's the case? And what are you grateful for?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/opinion/sunday/do-millennial-men-want-stay-at-home-wives.html

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/01/17 05:50 PM
Today I'm Grateful I have ample healthy food. So many struggle with hunger / inadequate nutrition. 20% of US kids do. A free click here donates to the cause. Please click! What are you grateful for today?

http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/12/17 03:41 PM
Today I'm Grateful I'm normally healthy. My sunburn reminds me how challenging life could be with even a minor impairment that involves movement pain. I've been shying away from yoga until this heals a bit more, so I don't exacerbate it. What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 04/13/17 04:42 AM
I'm grateful to be able to sit outside in the sun and feel its warmth after a long winter ... smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/08/17 08:34 AM
I'm grateful my lawn is full of beautiful wildflowers, I just finished another book, and my Dad's birthday is today! It's been a long, busy night, but I made it through. Time to get some sleep. Have a great day, everyone! What are you grateful for this fine Monday?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 05/25/17 02:01 PM
A regular gratitude practice can make a profound difference in your life within weeks. What are you grateful for today? I am grateful I have space inside to do yoga, because the back porch is rainy! smile #namaste

Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 03/27/18 03:08 AM
These forums being back online.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Today I'm Grateful For.... - 01/27/21 03:05 AM
Today I'm grateful that my boyfriend brought me home delicious steak to eat, because I was running low on protein / iron in my diet. He takes good care of me :).
© BellaOnline Forums