BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Spirit Guides - 11/15/12 05:46 AM
Hi Yvonnie, you mentioned that you consulted your spirit guides for inspiration about preparing better, healthier meals. That intrigued me. Would you care to share more about your spirit guides?

If you feel this forum is not the right place for this type of discussion, we can move it to Elleise's Clairvoyance forum. I'm sure she would welcome it.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Spirit Guides - 11/15/12 06:18 AM
Hi Lori-

Yes, I think I feel comfortable enough to share.

Interestingly enough, I have always had a strong relationship w/God, Mother Earth, the Universe, whatever name you give It. I've always felt you can simply ask Her anything and She talks back.

I recent years I had sort of lost my way on my journey. When I finally opened up and asked for answers, She reminded me that She has asked me to take on a title/role several times and I have shied away out of fear of failure. This time though, I understood that the discomfort, imbalance, and outright annoyance in my life was connected to my avoiding this calling. It had made me a bit harsh. In fact, it had also created an underlayer of urgency that I simply could not shake.

So, I agreed to take on this title/role and I asked for human guidance. She told me She would send me what I needed when I needed it and reminded me that She had sent me Spirit Guides in the past. She asked me to give them another try. There was a new clarity this time and it felt better.

I still am uncertain sometimes of when to use them because I know I can go straight to Her. That said, talking to my Spirit Guides has been very comforting and the answers have been spot on and swift.

Ask me anything. I will answer to the best of my ability. And if you would like to move this conversation to Clairvoyance, I'm ok with that too.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Spirit Guides - 11/17/12 10:52 PM
I saw you moved this topic to Clairvoyance so I responded there. smile

But I forgot to ask if yours has a name.
© BellaOnline Forums