BellaOnline
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Sleep - 03/08/11 01:04 AM
How many hours of sleep do you average per week?

I have posted a new article about The Benefits of Sleep . See how these hints work for you. Then, return to this forum and tell me about it.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 03/08/11 02:35 AM
So, as I have gotten older and become a mom, my time for sleeping has become less. That said, with age, I have become wiser. I know that I need at least 6 hours of uninterrupted night rest and a mid-day nap makes me a top notch mom & all around happy camper. The frequency of me obtaining this lofty goal is once a week. So, how are the rest of you managing?
Posted By: conniem Re: Sleep - 03/08/11 01:40 PM
I sleep at least 9 hours a night if not more. I have always needed lots of sleep and find as I get older sometimes I need a nap in the day. Our grandaughter moved back in with us and for sure now I really need all my sleep or I will be grumpy!
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 03/08/11 02:50 PM
9 hours sounds divine. I totally understand getting grumpy. I generally start to warn my children that the Grump Monster has entered the building around 8pm (LOL).

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Alissa-Homeschooling Re: Sleep - 03/17/11 10:04 PM
I average 8 ish- and I can still enjoy sleeping in at age 40! smile I feel blessed for that!
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 03/18/11 05:11 AM
Sleeping in. Yum! That sounds simply delicious.

Thanks for sharing Alissa.
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: Sleep - 03/18/11 05:31 AM
7 & 1/2 hours everyday, or better say every night. I can't take a day time nap on weekdays because I am at my workplace that time.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 03/19/11 12:33 PM
7.5 hours is great. Studies say that adults should get 6-8 hours of rest per night. Uninterrupted sleep is best.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: JJLin Re: Sleep - 03/28/11 01:57 AM
48hours maybe, every day for 8hours,
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 03/28/11 11:21 PM
Awesome. 8 hours a day, how heavenly.
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Sleep - 03/28/11 11:44 PM
Yes, 7-8 hours a night. Cloudy headed if less or more.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 04/12/11 05:56 AM
Who's napping out there?
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Sleep - 04/12/11 06:35 AM
It's 2:34am
I sleep only 3 to 4 hours
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 04/12/11 01:30 PM
3-4 hours? Wow, Rosie! How is that working for you? Are you irritable, clumsy, discombobulated?

Having trouble getting to sleep? Read How To Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep , or Natural Sleep Help, for tips on getting to sleep.

For a space that helps you rest more peacefully, read A Clean Comfortable Bed - Create Your Own Bed Haven or Get Some Sleep.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: rodav Re: Sleep - 04/15/11 02:39 PM
I've always needed 8 hours of sleep. Below that, I'm grouchy and cannot concentrate. I am a night owl. I can stay up to 2 am, 12 MN is the earliest bedtime for me. I like working, reading or studying when everybody's asleep because it's silent. Hence, I wake up really late. It's difficult at times being a night owl in a world of morning people
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Sleep - 04/15/11 06:54 PM
Sounds like my eldest daughter. She calls it night time peace.

Thanks for sharing Rodav.
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: Sleep - 05/31/11 05:20 AM
Around 8 hours!! hmm or may be 9 laugh
Posted By: rodav Re: Sleep - 06/18/11 03:54 PM
I've always needed 8 - 9 hours of sleep to function at my best. I can still manage to get by with lesser hours, but my concentration and my mood aren't good.
Posted By: StevenSmith Re: Sleep - 06/22/11 09:25 AM
6-7 hours a day
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: Sleep - 06/24/11 11:55 AM
Hey Yvonnie,

I get about 4-5 hours of sleep and I'm really good with this. When school is in session I get less than that which then power naps come into play during the day. All four of my teenagers keep me going. I tried sleeping longer and I end up looking at the ceiling wondering about the paint job and how much dusk is up their. I haven't had 7-8 hours of sleep since I gave birth to my oldest 18 years ago. Can someone tell me what does that feel like? And I love your selected articles that you gave Rosie. I will have to drop in more often. Thanks for sharing!
computer
Posted By: deepak patel Re: Sleep - 07/04/11 09:17 AM
i usually sleeps around 7 or 8 hrs in a day ... if i sleep less than 7 hours than i feels exhausted and dilatory all day i didn't work well... so i take a good sleep and on a holidays days i have no limit ...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Sleep - 09/28/15 05:43 PM
Normally I am in bed for eight to ten hours and I almost always at least sleep half of that time.
© BellaOnline Forums