BellaOnline
Posted By: innerscent cedarwood essential oil - 07/31/11 10:39 PM
It is extracted from cedar oil through process of distillation. It is very useful in curing skin problems like eczema, rashes and skin eruptions. It is also effective to reduce the scratch of stretch marks. It is good for hair problems like falling hair and dandruff.
Posted By: Sandy / Cocktails Editor Re: cedarwood essential oil - 08/01/11 12:08 AM

Thank you so much for this info, innerscent!

A while back, I bought a collection of essential oils and cedarwood was one of the bottles. I've never really known what to do with it - mystery solved!

Posted By: innerscent Re: cedarwood essential oil - 08/06/11 01:21 AM
Oh, you are very much welcome Sandy..=) Glad to know that you have great passion for essential oils like me..=) have a great day ahead..=)
Posted By: eranga Re: cedarwood essential oil - 10/25/11 11:16 AM
The method that you use to attain the benefits of cedarwood all depends on what purpose you're using it for. For example, if you want to clear up congestion or prevent anxiety, inhalation is the method you need to use. To properly inhale cedarwood oil, you can either use a vaporizer or put a few drops in steaming water, while staying near the pan to breathe in its properties.
© BellaOnline Forums