BellaOnline
Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? I find in Poland the men don't have time for love, just drinking first, and this is not the case of the Polish men, here in the USA.
What do you think on this, and why is it?

Mike
I don't have a clue. But excess alcohol consumption affects sexual performance. I'll leave it at that.

But why do Polish men prefer to drink rather than spend time with their wives/women?
I think they think the wife will be home waiting for them, and this could be the case.

Mike
Why don't they want their wives waiting at home for them? My husband wants me home waiting for him!

What are Polish women like?
Why should the Polish wifes come in second, to drinking and all other things? Polish women are hot, and if the husband does not do the job, some one other than him may.
Why put drinking before, love? I don't understand.
I know in my visits to Poland, I find that the Polish women need more, and better care.

Mike
To be honest with you, Italian & Latins are greatest lovers. They paid attentions to their womean. I have dated Polish men but they don't have romantic feeling, cold, drunk and nervous about their personal things. Maybe Polish wives are tired of listening to their husbands moaning about this or that. Whatever is the reason?
Arlene,

I find, that this is true with the men of Poland, but not the case with us, Polish-Americans. We care, and try to make the women happy all the time, and take care of them. I leave them happy all the time.

Mike
P.S. I told you I would answer your postings.
You found it. This is good website I really like. I found it by accident and check it out. Take Care!
Arlene,

But for Polish things, it is dead. No one post anymore.

Mike
Mike, if you would "welcome" your visitors maybe they will stay and get your site active again. Just my thoughts.....
No one wants to post, why is this?

Mike
Give it up, Mike! smile Maybe no ones wants to drag out a topic they have no interest in.

How about posting something about Polish recipes, art, poems, news, your trips to Poland and the friends and relatives you met... something with more interest to everyone. You are very dedicated, that is obvious, wall but, give us something else to talk about. laugh
Phyllis, I hear you (lol).
laugh I was hoping someone would.

Mike, you are a sweet guy, but we really want to talk about other things here.
Phyllis, I am smiling as I think there is more going on here with Mike (lol). Anyway, thanks for trying to get this site REVIVED. I guess there is no editor, but at least we tried. Maybe Lisa can find another one that knows Polish and that may help to pull in some of that culture. Unless you want to volunteer? And I am serious.
Barbara is still the editor of the Polish site. She posts when she feels the need to. I have often come here over the last year or so to help keep conversations going. It is nice of you to help out by doing the same, Angela.

Mike is just trying to keep the forum alive. He gets lonesome here.
Hi Phyllis, thanks for the update. I will respond to the posts as needed as I feel EACH editor is responsible for their site. I did not realize an editor existed.

Be Blessed!
At the bottom of each forum thread is the editor's name for that forum. Just scroll down to where it says "Moderator: Barbara - Polish Culture".

If the name is blank then the site may need an editor.

Well, Polish men are surely not perfect (what is actually a perfect man?) but it is surely unfair to them to say that they care only about drinking:) They are different (and I guess always were) from imagine that is commonly known.

Anyway, my Dad does not drink almost at all. One shot at the wedding is enough for him to get a proper nap:)))
You are right, Barbara is back and doing an AWESOME job as usual. Now I can walk away and let her do her thing.

Originally Posted By: Phyllis, Native American
At the bottom of each forum thread is the editor's name for that forum. Just scroll down to where it says "Moderator: Barbara - Polish Culture".

If the name is blank then the site may need an editor.

Oh, I know I know... sorry if it looked like I disappeared. I am really not used to forum-kind activity. But I will do my best to improve - and hope you will help me!:)

Anyway! Let's stick to the topic - POLISH MAN! :))))
Could it be, that Polish men, have better tools, you know what I mean, and know how to use them.

Mike
Hi Barbara. Good to hear from you.

I have only known one Polish man in my life -- Uncle Joe was my ex-husband's uncle-in-law. Everyone adored him. From the babies in the family on up he made everyone feel welcome and special. He did not drink much, but boy!, did that man eat a lot. Food and the children in the family were his greatest joys.
© BellaOnline Forums