BellaOnline
I once considered enrolling in a fairly well advertised online program to finish my doctoral degree. I wanted to do this so badly. It was so exciting when I contacted them, but that excitement was short-lived when I discovered how unwilling they were to answer my questions. They actually told me they would not give me data on their completion rates until AFTER I enrolled, I turned and never looked back. I was still very disappointed though because distance learning would have been the only way I could have afforded to go back to school--I had to keep working.

Surprisingly, this program was fully accredited by a legitimate agency! This shows how important it is to look at other factors beyond accreditation when considering a program.

Fortunately, online programs are becoming more mainstream. Many public and private institutions are offering distance learning. This article will share more information on how to decide if a particular program is right for you.BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Choosing an Online Education - 03/11/18 07:28 PM
I would not like it. First of all I live with two monsters and they rarely both at the same time go outside so being able to learn like that is out of the question. But also I would want a teacher present, sure we can reach one by email or whatever but it is not the same thing as being in a class with the teacher present.
© BellaOnline Forums