BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age San Diego - 07/23/11 03:31 PM
I recently attended a gathering in San Diego!

WHAT a beautiful city!!! And it's so diverse! There are beaches, fine dining, regular dining, museums, and honestly, I could have spent a day just driving around and looking at the architecture!

We went to Balboa Park one day. That's a LOT of walking, but it's filled with museums, and beautiful gardens!

Anyone who wants to visit San Diego could EASILY spend a week there and have something fun and different to do every day.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: San Diego - 01/01/12 04:18 AM
My family lives in CA. What a beautiful state. I hope to live there someday.
Posted By: Jilly Re: San Diego - 01/03/12 03:07 AM
I was so happy to have everyone at that gathering see the beautiful city of my family. It's not where I have chosen to live, but i love going there!
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: San Diego - 09/26/12 02:05 AM
I went through San Diego one time. It was at night, and I didn't see anything.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: San Diego - 09/26/12 08:45 AM
Jim, you've got to go again - in daylight!
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: San Diego - 10/03/12 12:34 AM
San Diego County is home to stunning Carlsbad. Deepak Chopra has called it "the sweet spot of the universe" for a good reason. Clean and clear air. Azure sea and sky.

My husband said that the easier job in the world was a weatherman in San Diego, "It's another beautiful day! Back to you..."

San Diego County has gorgeous little cities like Del Mar, Cardiff by the Sea and Coronado not to mention Mission Bay! The city of San Diego itself has numerous tourist attractions, all under that beautiful Southern California sky. The port, Old Towne, the Red Lamp District, Ports of Call.

We made it a day trip as often as we can!
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: San Diego - 10/03/12 08:49 AM
Yes, now the secret is out!
© BellaOnline Forums