BellaOnline
Posted By: Jilly Those TV Makeovers - 05/06/10 06:26 AM
I am not a huge reality tv fan, but i do watch The Biggest Loser and America's Next Top Model. I live for the makeover eps. Usually the hair transformations on TBL are pretty mild, but on ANTM - WOW.

On ANTM: Some of the girls get wonderful cuts! Color and style that really shows off their faces and allows them to put on an editorial persona.

But with some cuts, i am forced to wonder if Tyra is simply being mean. Is it good TV to show us pretty girls crying their hearts out? I guess the answer is yes, it is good TV.

What do you guys think?
Posted By: Lady J Re: Those TV Makeovers - 05/06/10 06:39 AM
Heres a little inside clue: Most of those are extensions and some are even wigs ;0)

And yes, crying pretty people make for good tv.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Those TV Makeovers - 07/02/15 06:19 PM
The makeovers was my favorite episode for America's Next Top Model. I always rolled my eyes at the girls crying there. The stupidest was the one who got her hair cut very short then Tyra asked for her hair to be cut shorter and it was an hair cut that would not even be that much of a difference and she just left the show, that idiot had really long hair before and she had it cut for nothing! The only ones who cried for a good reason was the one who ended up with burns from being bleached and the one who had a weave installed too tight and these two did not even cried that much considering.
© BellaOnline Forums