BellaOnline
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Curly Hair - 02/20/10 03:50 PM
Curly hair comes in all types of curl- tight, loose, even, uneven, etc. How do you take care of your curly hair?

This article is about hair that has a lot of curl.
Curly Hair
Posted By: angieelve Re: Curly Hair - 03/03/10 04:53 AM
i love curly hair,i wish my hair is curly...
Posted By: lizagill Re: Curly Hair - 03/05/10 11:11 AM
Thanks for suggesting such nice link. Thanks and keep sharing.
Posted By: Sofi11 Re: Curly Hair - 08/20/11 08:56 AM
[quote=angieelve]i love curly hair,i wish my hair is curly... [/quote]I too
Posted By: Blanda Re: Curly Hair - 09/15/11 02:50 AM
Yeah, i will make a curly hair too.......
Posted By: RhiannonsMoon Re: Curly Hair - 09/18/11 02:39 AM
I have a soft spiral curl that is starting to become a bother to deal with. I've been very ill in recent weeks and so had been having my hair washed and dried straight at the salon. I don't look like me but I feel much less messy if you know what I mean? The illness & medications have caused split ends and my hair is at the small of my back, I don't intend cutting it except for the Moon Calendar, that way it grows quicker and is less messy. When I go into Crone life I may either cut it short or just allow it to become the traditional dreadlocks. I think I will decide when I am in remission(not cancer), if I hit remission again, what to do with it. Until then I will continue with the salon visits. Blessings to all
Posted By: jodiemt Re: Curly Hair - 10/11/11 04:44 AM
Thanks for this suggestion. It's lovely and really helpful Lynne.
Posted By: Peter Nicolson Re: Curly Hair - 10/12/11 07:12 AM
Wonderful suggestion!!Will try this.
Posted By: carolinaaram Re: Curly Hair - 11/10/11 06:11 PM
thank you very much Lynne Chapman for sharing this article.I read your article it is nicely written.
Posted By: lively life Re: Curly Hair - 11/22/11 02:58 PM
Most of the women use the different types of the creams and shampoo to make the hair straight, and some of the people use the different creams to make the hair curly. It entirely depends on the liking of the people.
Posted By: jons Re: Curly Hair - 12/23/11 07:45 AM
a curl-defining system for "us". Whether you're black, white, asian, latin, mediterranean, or any glorious combination of the above, you'll love the way these non-sticky, lightweight curly hair products leave your hair inviting to touch as they define and lock moisture into every curl. Be a proud part of our multiracial movement..."MIXED CHICKS" your curls! And yes, it not only works on wavy, tightly curled or straight hair but it also works on weaves.

Posted By: joyanu Re: Curly Hair - 01/25/12 11:15 AM
this curly hair is i like it
Posted By: nelsonjohn Re: Curly Hair - 01/31/12 11:30 AM
Yah You are right,I have straight hair bur I like curly hairs too much.. _______________ [url="http://www.kidshealthadvice.com/kidsexercise"]how to use an exercise ball[/url]
Posted By: bogert Re: Curly Hair - 02/04/12 04:46 PM
I have curly hairs...I always keep my hairs long..I want my hairs to be straight. What should I do..Or else please recommend me a good Straightener cream?
Posted By: lunaluong Re: Curly Hair - 02/15/12 07:11 AM
interesting topic. i love curly hair like you. Friends said that my face is really go well with curly style. Moreover, with curly hair I spent less time to comb, use your fingertips and rub sub hair oil, dig into my hair and ssss...done and go out. However, the most important is to nourish curly hair is more expensive than any other style. Curly hair is easy to dry and damaged than straightened style. And without carefully taken care, your hair will look so ugly, terrible.
Posted By: Krishanta Re: Curly Hair - 02/20/12 10:41 AM
Whatever your going to do with curly hair it still suites everything i just loved my curly hair, because i had a lot of things to play on it.
Posted By: Dannica Re: Curly Hair - 02/21/12 08:58 PM
I use a big round brush and some mousse and that makes my curls a bit larger and less frizzy. I've also recently started using a spray that contains Keratin to reduce frizz further. I will say with curly hair, my hair looks different every day even if I think I've done the same thing styling it. I've learned to like that -- like my hair has a mind of its own and makes it's own personal statement each day!
Posted By: Donnarie Re: Curly Hair - 03/09/12 11:26 PM
I recently read a book called "Curly Girl The Handbook." It describes different curl types and how to take care of curly hair. It discusses some of the things Lynne touched on in her article like how some curly girls blow-dry or use flat irons to make their hair lie straight (and even how some beauticians advise them to straighten their hair).

The book also shows how to identify what kind of curl you have, how to care for your curl type and generally embrace your curly hair. It's been really interesting to read. I've always had hair that tends to separate and gets a "stringy" look to it. If I blow dry, then my hair ends up with a frizzy look. According to this book I have s'wavy curls (waves that look like the letter S). For the past 3 weeks I've been trying to follow the chapter on how to take care of my curly hair type. It's been interesting.

I love seeing that I have more curl than I realized I had. But, I haven't found the right products, yet, to fully enhance them. The book recommends some recipes, but I don't have the patience to gather the ingredients and make them. The Curly Girl website has products they sell, but I'd rather find something that I can buy locally, just for convenience sake.

Anyway, if anyone else has found curly hair products they like, I'd love to hear your insights! I hate gels that make my hair crispy and so far that's been the result of everything I've tried. The book recommends a lot of ingredients to steer clear of, so that makes it harder to find something. I may just buy a few of the Curly Girl products (DevaCurl I think they are called) and see if they are a worthwhile alternative.

Posted By: Peter Nicolson Re: Curly Hair - 03/21/12 07:00 AM
Wonderful haircare tips shared!!!
© BellaOnline Forums