BellaOnline
Posted By: "Rosie" It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 06:40 PM
Well I made a huge decision today and let my daughter n law cut my hair.
I went from 3 feet of hair to shoulder length.
My head feels so light, lol
I guess it will take some getting used to, Right now i'm still in shock, I've been carrying that heavy head of hair around for years. Now to find a way of doing some thing with it!
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 07:49 PM
Wow, Rosie! What a big step! I bet you feel way lighter! LOL

Posted By: Isa123 Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 08:21 PM
That is a small step for us, but a huge leap for you. :P
You could cut it a bit more to get a bob. I don't know if you like that.
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 09:41 PM
Good for you Rosie! smile I know that you have had problems with your neck because of the weight of your hair. I hope this haircut helps a lot.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 10:31 PM
Rosie! How brave of you! After having such long hair for such a long time, it must feel very nice and free to have it shorter.

I cut off 12" of my hair about two years ago and it is now almost as long as it was before I cut it. I missed it at first, but then got quite used to the feeling of a lighter and more free flowing hair. It felt great!

I am going to have a bob-cut here soon and I hope that makes my thinning hair look fuller. There is one picture Lynn showed on the forum awhile ago that I may have my style like.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 10:33 PM
I found it! It is in Lynne's article:

Body In Long, Fine Hair

Mine will be a little shorter, but similar style. Thank you, Lynne!
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/24/09 11:02 PM
You're welcome Phyllis. It is a soft, feminine style. That's my daughter in the picture. smile
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: It's been cut, now what - 05/25/09 10:14 AM
Thanks every one, smile
Posted By: jamesuzbek Re: It's been cut, now what - 06/09/09 06:31 AM
I can hope for you that this hair style will suit to you. Short hair is getting popularity around in the world.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: It's been cut, now what - 07/09/15 09:32 PM
I love it when you have very long hair then cut it very short. I only did that one time, it was almost touching my butt and I had it cut above my shoulders.
© BellaOnline Forums