BellaOnline
Posted By: M o e Do you have long or short hair? - 02/23/08 02:00 AM
Posted By: PurpleBubba Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/23/08 03:10 AM
Tailbone
Mid-back for me, though my hair is longer when wet (i.e., when there are no curls).
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/23/08 03:48 AM
See I'd call mine short - it's barely at my shoulders - but I guess some people call that long smile Normally mine is about mid-back.
Yes it is all in your perspective. To someone who has always worn short hair, your hair is long. It is short to you because you just cut it.

Mine is just below chin length. It is shorter than it was a few weeks ago when it was shoulder length but I still think of it as long. smile
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/23/08 04:13 PM
past my hips
Posted By: SILVER50 Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/23/08 10:06 PM
HELLO EVERYONE,
For yrs. I had real long hair, waist length or longer. Then I started to do different things to it. I had a perm then dyed it. It became damaged So for yrs. i kept it shoulder length & at times a bit past my shoulders. I stopped dying it because of all the damage & I became ill & it was more dry & had no shine. Well, I decided to grow it long again & my hair does not grow real fast. My nails grow super fast but not my hair! I wish it was the other way around. I also changed my hair style from always wearing 1 length to a gypsy long layered style of hair cut.

Now I go for regular trims & it's becoming healthy looking again. I love long hair & so does my husband. Take care. Judy K. in Chicago.
Middle of my back, straight and keeping it that way.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/25/08 05:02 PM
I've always worn my hair short (around the top of my shoulders), but I've been letting it grow out over the last couple of years. It's now right between my shoulder blades. It's funny though, because I never realize quite how long it is. But recently my hair dresser charged me the "long hair" price for my color. I'm like, you're kidding me! I have such short hair LOL!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/26/08 03:24 PM
For those of you who love long hair do you like it all one length or shorter around the face? I've always kept it one length because ponytails are easy. But I'm starting to think maybe I should have it at least somewhat shorter around the face ...
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/26/08 03:33 PM
one lenght
Usually, having some shorter hair around the face is more attractive. Not everyone can wear hair all pulled back of flat and straight around the face.

I'm not talking about the style of cutting the top and sides short and leaving the back long - otherwise known as the mullet. That style is long out-dated and was never really flattering to anyone when it was in style.
Posted By: M o e Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 02/27/08 03:49 AM
Lisa, you can do that but still keep it long. As someone who's trying to grow out her hair again and who hates having stray hair in her face make sure you keep it long enough to pony or keep pins on hand. smile
I had really long hair up until about 6 months ago and I cut off about 16". I really miss having long hair so am trying to grow it out again. I just wanted a change and it was fun for awhile but now I can't stand to have it falling in my face all the time, especially when I am sleeping. At night I used to gather it up on top and wind it around in a bun before I went to bed. Now it is at that length where it is still too short to pull up yet too long to keep out of my face. Arrrgh!
One of my great Aunts, Aunt Irma, always wore the same hair style all her adult life. It was very, very long and she kept it in a bun at the lower back of her head, no bangs. She is a lovely, graceful, beautiful lady and the style suits her wonderfully. My Grandmother did the same thing for her entire life, but she braided her hair first then wrapped in around in a lovely bun. I guess that is what I will do when mine grows back out.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Do you have long or short hair? - 07/20/15 11:49 PM
Right now it is touching my shoulders. I had it cut very short (about chin length) November of last year and I am letting it grow at least until December.
© BellaOnline Forums