BellaOnline
Posted By: MarkLehman Which is your favorite car? - 06/25/10 05:42 AM
I like the Audi Most. Lehman.
I am the proud "mama" of a 2002 Toyota Echo and will go with Toyota any day (over 120K miles and going strong)
My personal favorite car was my first car (I'm showing my age here) - a powder blue 1965 Mustang!

My second favorite car was a silver Pontiac Grand-Am when it was still a mid-size car. It is now a compact.
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Which is your favorite car? - 12/06/11 01:28 PM
I like the Hyundai Accent 5-speed, it is still on my "wish list"...

Always loved the small cars and usually spot the kind I want NEXT - but with the constant changing these days on the design, I sometimes change my request.

For example the Ford Focus - loved the first design, but lost interest each year they re did it - I am sure for good reasons as the first model has some major issues sometimes.
Posted By: Steve - Cars Re: Which is your favorite car? - 12/13/11 06:05 PM
Angela - Can't go wrong with any Hyundai product!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Which is your favorite car? - 12/13/11 09:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that smile
Posted By: ssabrinaa Re: Which is your favorite car? - 12/23/11 04:02 AM
Audi is quite good, i like it
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Which is your favorite car? - 12/23/11 01:27 PM
I love Audi, just not the price tag to get parts or the labor to get them fixed. It seems that the cars I like usually are foreign (I am in the USA) and it is like they punish you for buying them/lol.
Posted By: Pantofi Re: Which is your favorite car? - 10/01/12 02:28 AM
I love Ferrari, some day i will have one...
© BellaOnline Forums