BellaOnline
Posted By: OneWithTheClay 1982 Ford Fairmont - 05/27/06 02:37 PM
I have a 1982 Ford Fairmont that I'm hunting for nice custom seat covers. They are bench seats in the front and back. I've done some search engine searches but haven't found anything yet. Does anyone have a company they can refer me too?
Thanks,
Grace
Posted By: cherokeelynn Re: 1982 Ford Fairmont - 05/28/06 10:18 PM
[color:"green"]It's hard having an older car isn't it? I don't know exactly where you live in Florida, but even if you don't live in a large city you probably don't live far from one. We have a cover and trim shop in our city. If you can find one near you they may be able to sew up some covers. Cost is another story in itself. [/color]
Posted By: OneWithTheClay Re: 1982 Ford Fairmont - 05/30/06 05:37 PM
When it comes to wanting to get something for the car that looks nice then it is a problem but I love driving this car. It looks brand new and usually people are amazed when I tell them the year. The seats are in perfect condition but I thought since I have grandchildren now that I'd get seat covers to protect them a little. That is a good suggestion you gave and I'll look around and see if I can find a shop that you are speaking about. I use to live in Indiana at one time.
Thanks
Posted By: cherokeelynn Re: 1982 Ford Fairmont - 05/31/06 03:05 PM
[color:"green"]I know all about older cars.Our 'newest' car is a 1979 Pontiac Bonneville. I drive a 1972 Mark IV Lincoln Continental. It is in great shape though. People find it hard to believe it is that old too. My husband is a mechanic or I would never be able to drive such an old car. He has sent people to the cover and trim shop to have repairs and new tops for convertibles. We had a seat recovered on a snowmobile we had too. Good luck with your seat covers. [/color]
Posted By: marck Re: 1982 Ford Fairmont - 07/10/06 12:05 PM
I found some repair car manuals, pictures with hot rod tuning trukcs girls,babes at http://www.real-tuning.tk the manuals are free if you are interested ..
Good luck .
Posted By: marck Re: 1982 Ford Fairmont - 07/10/06 12:10 PM
I found also some cool babes with cars at http://real-babes-cars-tuning.uv.ro i wnat a babe like that ...
© BellaOnline Forums