BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Holiday in the middle of the week? - 07/05/12 01:32 PM
The 4th of July fell on a Wednesday this year. It seems like it threw a few workers into confusion. For those who went back to work today, it probably feels like a Monday. Most of our office is out, choosing to take the week off.

Personally, though it feels like Monday to me, I'm feeling rather productive. It's sometimes so much easier to get things done without constant (though necessary) interruptions.

It was great having a day off in the middle of the week. I got a LOT done yesterday.

How about you?
Posted By: Jilly Re: Holiday in the middle of the week? - 07/06/12 12:10 AM
I am so used to holidays being long weekends - this felt odd. Not unwelcome though.
Me too, but it turned out to be rather nice to have a day off in the middle of the week.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Holiday in the middle of the week? - 04/26/17 06:37 AM
I hate it when there's one or a few days off during a week, this always confuses me and my body. I prefer a full week off like that I can start Friday night going to bed and getting up late then the Friday night before going back to work or school then I can start with the earlier times to put me back in that schedule.
© BellaOnline Forums