BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor How to handle Employee Conflict - 12/20/11 04:43 PM
Most employees and managers try to steer clear of conflict. What should you do when the conflict gets out of hand and requires intervention? Read on to find the best way to handle conflict in the workplace...

How to handle Employee Conflict
Hi Dianne:

Great subject as usual.

LOL, I hate when bosses refuse to get involved and the drama only increases until someone gets physically hurt or fired.

If I don't chat with you before the holidays - have an AWESOME one!!!
Posted By: emmajacob Re: How to handle Employee Conflict - 01/04/12 10:35 AM
we can agree that most people don't like conflict. Indeed, they go out of their way to avoid it. In many cases, people view conflict in terms of arguments, anger, hurt feelings or being yelled at. And no one likes those situations. As a result, when conflict arises, most people will steer clear of it or pretend it doesn't exist. Nonetheless, it is real, and it may become problematic.
I absolutely agree!!! Sometimes people think that by handling conflict, they are being confrontational, that is not always so. Handling conflict while it's a little problem will often help it from becoming a larger problem blown out of proportion!
© BellaOnline Forums