BellaOnline
Posted By: Aimee - Natural Living What are you thankful for? - 11/02/08 02:45 PM
Thanksgiving is coming! What are you thankful for in these tough times?

Aimee
I am thankful that I do not have the "shopping" gene, the "more is better" gene and the urge to be as good as or better than the Joneses.

Now I am glad I grew up in such a small town that taught me the value of friends that are so close they are practically family.

I feel I know what truly matters in life, and although money makes things a little more comfortable - it is not everything.

Posted By: voiceovergal Re: What are you thankful for? - 11/02/08 06:31 PM
I am thankful for my hubby, both my online and 'real world' friends, a good cup of cappucino and a mag while relaxing at a coffee shop, my clients, my co-workers, my health, the prosperity that I do have & this wonderful forum!
laugh
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: What are you thankful for? - 11/02/08 06:50 PM
I am so thankful for everyone in my family that is already gone. I was lucky to be born into such a creative and spiritually open family. I can see some of my relative's qualities in things I do everyday. That's a gift.
Posted By: Bylen Re: What are you thankful for? - 11/03/08 08:01 PM

I am thankful that my best friend is my daughter. Without her the other things to be thankful for wouldn't be as precious. My coffee wouldn't be as sweet, friends wouldn't seem so warm, and the sun wouldn't be as bright.
I'm also thankful for my dogs. Whether I've been gone 5 minutes or 4 hours, they are always happy to see me return.

Bylen
Posted By: chloe21 Re: What are you thankful for? - 11/03/08 08:19 PM
I'm thankful that my children are happy, healthy and doing well.
Posted By: voiceovergal Re: What are you thankful for? - 11/08/08 10:05 AM
I'm thankful too for a pleasant roof over my head, money in my pocket, and safely going about my business every day.
I'm thankful that my very nasty sore throat and fluey cold that I had last week is better and that I haven't had to see the doctor about it. It went right into my chest.

And - I must admit that I'm thankful too for my lovely warm apartment and plenty of food in the fridge and freezer. I have a good stable job which pays reasonably well too.
Posted By: voiceovergal Re: What are you thankful for? - 11/12/08 07:46 PM
I'm thankful that Gillian is better. Are you a classical singer?
Looking forward to having a little peek at your crafts site when you have it up and running! smile
© BellaOnline Forums