BellaOnline
Greetings Everyone, My name is Gayle and I am mother to a Special Needs Child. The Editor of this forum invited me to share my website with you all, as she felt it would be of interest to the readers. Please visit @ www.AffirmationsForYourSpecialNeedsChild.com or drop me an email @ Affirmations4YourChild@yahoo.com My passion lies not only with my children, but in doing everything that I can to ensure that my children grow & develop with a healthy self-image. Please read the "About Me" section, to learn about my family's story, and how Affirmations for The Special Needs Child, came to be. Happy Holidays! Gayle
Thank you Gayle.
All of us are stronger when we have affirmations in our lives.

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Affirmations - Expressing Affection and Acceptance
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art208.asp/

Person Centered Planning

Originally Posted By: Affirmations4YourChild
Greetings Everyone,
My name is Gayle and I am mother to a Special Needs Child. The Editor of this forum invited me to share my website with you all, as she felt it would be of interest to the readers.

Please visit at www.AffirmationsForYourSpecialNeedsChild.com
or drop me an email @ Affirmations4YourChild@yahoo.com

My passion lies not only with my children, but in doing everything that I can to ensure that my children grow & develop with a healthy self-image. Please read the "About Me" section, to learn about my family's story, and how Affirmations for The Special Needs Child, came to be.
Happy Holidays! Gayle
© BellaOnline Forums