BellaOnline
Hi, I am an educator and a graduate student. One of my assignments for my Autism: Nature & Characteristics class is to interview a parent who is experiencing the challenges of parenting a child on the autism spectrum. There are about a dozen questions; you could give as little or as much information as is comfortable. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks for considering this opportunity. Sincerely, Michele Stevenson Grad Student @ St. Joseph College, West Hartford, CT
Originally Posted By: michele_s
Hi, I am an educator and a graduate student. One of my assignments for my Autism: Nature & Characteristics class is to interview a parent who is experiencing the challenges of parenting a child on the autism spectrum. There are about a dozen questions; you could give as little or as much information as is comfortable. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks for considering this opportunity.
Sincerely,
Michele Stevenson
Grad Student @ St. Joseph College, West Hartford, CT

Thank you for seeking information and understanding of parenting issues for children with autism spectrum disorders.

Please also consider posting your query at Bellaonline.com's
Autism Spectrum Disorders forum

There is also an active discussion in the Down syndrome/Autism dual diagnosis community at Yahoo groups, and other parent discussion groups related to Autism there.

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Floortime and DIR Model Techniques

© BellaOnline Forums