BellaOnline
Are you prepared for Halloween traditions, last minute invitations, costume options and late night accessory/craft sessions?

We can still browse online for costume ideas, but our kids may have their own ideas about costumes, and of course they may change their minds more than once, especially if the feel of a fabric or discomfort of elastic is intolerable. In our area, costumes are often covered by raincoats or down jackets for neighborhood trick or treating, and trips to parties, too.

Good luck!

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Halloween Costumes and Childhood Disabilities

Costumes for Children with Special Needs

Halloween Safety Tips

I'm sorry that I only now have seen your new threads! I had a SNC. We dressed him up as a king and decorated his wheelchair like a throne. It turned a lot of heads!

We also saw a family dressed up like a football team. The father was a referee. Mother was a cheerleader. Their SNC was in a football uniform in his wheelchair.

My son was so excited and he said, "Look, a football team! They even have an injured player!" I was mortified, of course, but he was just blurting out his observations. He didn't think it was offensive because our own family had an "injured" player.

© BellaOnline Forums