BellaOnline
I am passionate about volunteering. I volunteer in a variety of capacities and causes. I volunteer for many reasons; but mostly because I am called to serve. Finding a perfect match is not always easy. But when everything in the volunteer universe in aligned - it's golden. Key elements to a successful experience include: a responsive, committed and dedicated staff; an engaged and involved Board of Directors; there is a universal relevance to the mission of the charity; the lives of those served are impacted and changed by the organization; and the volunteer is important to the agency.

I find that when you volunteer you are more blessed than the people you help. It is such a good feeling to volunteer and help others and see the looks on their faces when you bless them, like I said I get more blessed that they do. I have not been able to volunteer out of the house because I am now disabled but I notified the MS society and they are sending me work to do from home. I am looking forward to be able to help people again. I have MS and now my son has been diagnosised with it so that is whey I chose them to volunteer for. I can't wait for all my paperwork to go thru so i can start blessing others again.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. It's wonderful that you will be volunteering while you are at home. That's great. You do make a difference. Keep us posted on your progress!
© BellaOnline Forums