BellaOnline
Posted By: Cathy4SeniorLiving New Editor - 11/04/06 03:06 AM
Just want to post to let folks know that the new editor for Senior Living is onboard.

Hi. I'm Cathy, the new editor. I've written some new articles at Senior Living and hope you'll give them a read. I enjoy a lot of different things so I hope that this site will not just be informative, but friendly and fun for all of us. [color:"orange"] [/color]
Posted By: pondlady Re: New Editor - 11/04/06 02:31 PM
Welcome Cathy. I am the water gardens editor and certainly qualify as a senior. I don't feel any different than I did when I was 30, but the discounts are great. Doncha just love 'em?
Posted By: joanj Re: New Editor - 11/04/06 02:43 PM
Hi Cathy,

My husband and I are in our mid-50's and on the edge of retirement and deciding what we will do from here on out. I'd like to see the Senior Living section really built up as there's lots of interesting topics for seniors.

We use our discounts too where we can. We're still in the state of being somewhat suprised to be considered old enough for a "senior discount" but glad to take it. Some start at 55.

One time a couple of years ago I went to Taco Bell just for a diet coke. The young guy at the counter gave it to me and waved the money away. "No charge" he said. I thought he was just being nice and then later I found out they give free drinks to seniors! Oh well.
Posted By: Cathy4SeniorLiving Ideas? - 11/27/06 04:28 AM
Sorry I seemed to disappear. Just when you think you have everything balanced out life happens, you know?

I'm still learning the ropes so I will know how to make the site better. Can you tell me specifically what you'd like to see at Senior Living? I can do the legwork, but knowing some of the Senior Living readers' interests will point me in the right direction.
Posted By: Cathy4SeniorLiving Re: New Editor - 03/21/07 01:13 AM
Well, I haven't discovered the discounts, yet. I'm still trying to find my way around!
© BellaOnline Forums