BellaOnline
Posted By: DeboraD Women Take Up Bar-B-Que - 06/13/12 09:10 PM
Grilling used to be the domain of men. Now, more and more, women are learning the secrets and joys of grilling. One website in particular is dedicated to getting Girls at the Grill. Discover tips and recipes, and enjoy chatting with other women who grill. Are you a woman griller? (Hmm ... Okay, that might not have sounded quite the way I meant it.) Are you a woman who enjoys grilling? Share your tips or favorite recipe here! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Women Take Up Bar-B-Que - 07/03/12 12:26 AM
In many homes in Japan, they "barbecue" indoors on a hibachi grill. My grandmother used an electric grill as well as a grill that was put over the gas stove. She had a small charcoal grill but used it on the patio.

I love grilling but the men in my life are quite territorial over their grills. Like a lioness forced to wait until the males are done, I meekly sneak up to the grill with my sad little marshmallow on a skewer. That's about all I'm allowed to do. frown

They insist it's for my own safety. ha. It's true that I did burn off all of my eyelashes once! LOL.
Posted By: DeboraD Re: Women Take Up Bar-B-Que - 08/07/12 10:55 PM
Aw - boo! Next time your family grills, tell the guys you want to make the dessert out there and watch them sneer. Then do it! They'll change their tune. Marshmallows, indeed!
© BellaOnline Forums